“I’m gonna try to hurt him so f------ bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again”

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
**So it looks like it’s going down at 233. Here’s a reminder of what Tyron had to say about Colby, back in June:

“I ain’t never in my life, I ain’t never in my career, I ain’t never in my existence as an adult human being wanted to fuck somebody up so bad, beat somebody so bad, embarrass somebody so bad, end his career so bad, take his life so bad — and I don’t even say that figuratively, literally, I’m gonna try to hurt him so fucking bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again, that’s a fact. Number one, he’s a poser. Our sport has been so dead that everybody wants to believe it. They want to believe in the hype because we don’t have nothing else riding right now. Jon Jones is out for a minute, Conor’s out for a minute, Ronda’s getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. As far as stars in the UFC, they’re lacking so we are willing to accept the bullshit that comes out of this kid’s face. Everything is a complete fraud. He’s finessed himself in a position to fight for a world title. Now you’re gonna get what you asked for. You wanted this smoke, you want to come fight the real welterweight champion, now you’re gonna get your ass beat. I’m not gonna knock you out quick. It’s not gonna be no first round knockout. I’m gonna embarrass you, I’m gonna talk to you the whole fucking fight, I’m gonna tell the referee to get back, do not get in my way, do not stop this, I’ll tell you when it’s time to stop this.”

Tyron Woodley finally saying something that gets me hyped, I really hope this is genuine and not just... hype. o_O

Last edited:
“I’m gonna try to hurt my shoulder so fucking bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again”

He'll spend most of the fight hesitating and waiting.

Never believe a single word a wrassler tells you to hype up a fight, they are all lying.

don't blink.

i don't like when fighters talk like that. he seems too angry. lots of fighters got smashed coming in angry, like Aldo/Conor, Cowboy/Diaz, KZ/Hominick.

IDK man after that shoulder injury he might never be the same fighter anymore

He's gonna get the shit trolled out of him here, but I like it. I'd just love to believe it will carry over into the octagon.

I'm going to assume it's hype, otherwise, I dont think colby should be getting into his head this quickly. They havent even confronted yet, and Colby's already in his head. This works well for Colby, not the other way around, but since they havent met, and Colby is fresh off a win with a ton of Hype, I call it Hype.

Good Cardio.
Well spoken.
Now cutting punk level promos, I may just become a Tyron fan yet.

“I ain’t never in my life, I ain’t never in my career, I ain’t never in my existence as an adult human being wanted to fuck somebody up so bad, beat somebody so bad, embarrass somebody so bad, end his career so bad, take his life so bad — and I don’t even say that figuratively, literally, I’m gonna try to hurt him so fucking bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again, that’s a fact. Number one, he’s a poser. Our sport has been so dead that everybody wants to believe it. They want to believe in the hype because we don’t have nothing else riding right now. Jon Jones is out for a minute, Conor’s out for a minute, Ronda’s getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. As far as stars in the UFC, they’re lacking so we are willing to accept the bullshit that comes out of this kid’s face. Everything is a complete fraud. He’s finessed himself in a position to fight for a world title. Now you’re gonna get what you asked for. You wanted this smoke, you want to come fight the real welterweight champion, now you’re gonna get your ass beat. I’m not gonna knock you out quick. It’s not gonna be no first round knockout. I’m gonna embarrass you, I’m gonna talk to you the whole fucking fight, I’m gonna tell the referee to get back, do not get in my way, do not stop this, I’ll tell you when it’s time to stop this.”

Tyron Woodley finally saying something that gets me hyped, I really hope this is genuine and not just... hype. o_O
Didn't take me long to guess who was being quoted, and who he was talking about.

The fellow seems somewhat vexed. Mayhap a Mint Julep and some dainties would restore his spirits.

inb4 a bunch of people accuse tyron of being a race baiter from comments about race (as if he's not allowed to lol) he made years ago that they haven't been able to let go and talk about daily

Back