“I’m gonna try to hurt him so f------ bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again”

I don't even like colby, but I'm probably gonna put some money on him since woodley sounds triggered af.

Yes! Angry Woodley for the kill!

But I see it more like he walking backwards to the fence and getting pinned there for a long period of time.
Until he finds one good shot and KO's Colby.

It will be a win, but not a destruction like he said.

I don't know whose trash talk is more boring.

Colby vs Tyron for cringe belt.<CerseiPlotting>

He’s gonna destroy Colby’s sisters holes.

Nah. Woodley seems pretty calculated And emotionless in his fights. I doubt he is angry with Colby. Will probably sell some more tickets by talking back.

“I ain’t never in my life, I ain’t never in my career, I ain’t never in my existence as an adult human being wanted to fuck somebody up so bad, beat somebody so bad, embarrass somebody so bad, end his career so bad, take his life so bad — and I don’t even say that figuratively, literally, I’m gonna try to hurt him so fucking bad they’re never gonna want to let me fight in the UFC again, that’s a fact. Number one, he’s a poser. Our sport has been so dead that everybody wants to believe it. They want to believe in the hype because we don’t have nothing else riding right now. Jon Jones is out for a minute, Conor’s out for a minute, Ronda’s getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. As far as stars in the UFC, they’re lacking so we are willing to accept the bullshit that comes out of this kid’s face. Everything is a complete fraud. He’s finessed himself in a position to fight for a world title. Now you’re gonna get what you asked for. You wanted this smoke, you want to come fight the real welterweight champion, now you’re gonna get your ass beat. I’m not gonna knock you out quick. It’s not gonna be no first round knockout. I’m gonna embarrass you, I’m gonna talk to you the whole fucking fight, I’m gonna tell the referee to get back, do not get in my way, do not stop this, I’ll tell you when it’s time to stop this.”

Tyron Woodley finally saying something that gets me hyped, I really hope this is genuine and not just... hype. o_O
Proceeds to throw 23 strikes in the whole fight.

Just joking, if this is true and not just hype, getting emotional is a bad strategy that makes you commit errorsand/or gas quicker.

Is that a threat? Better becareful because Colby wont hesitate to call the police.

When a guy says that,it never pans out. Anderson Silva said something similar with Chael in the 2nd fight but he just flying kneed him in the sternum and finished w gnp. The knee WAS sweet,but it wasnt anything like what he was talkin about haha.
Chael got humiliated

tyron dodging colby's cage hug attempts for 25 min? sounds exciting

I guess Tyrone doesn't think he can get a first round finish apparently.

Tyron Woodley finally saying something that gets me hyped, I really hope this is genuine and not just... hype. o_O

Weird, the only thing that would het me hyped from him is an official announcement of the fight, seems all sorts of fake to me.

50-45 Tyron. With 27 significant strikes and 4 takedowns over the course of 5 rounds.

the problem IMO is that instead of being just the first contender they made him the interim champion...

Yeah, no argument

If they fight soon we can get past that eh?

He'll spend most of the fight hesitating and waiting.
Very likely, but I hope not. I would love to see him ktfo Colby, and Islam soon after.

Edit: damn auto correct killed me there. Islam was supposed to be usman lol

Last edited:
I want Colby to win now solely because I want to see Tyron’s reaction.

Colby's 3D chess games are impressive. Tyquil is going to show up fight day half-melted already.

Yes! Angry Woodley for the kill!

But I see it more like he walking backwards to the fence and getting pinned there for a long period of time.
Until he finds one good shot and KO's Colby.

It will be a win, but not a destruction like he said.

Yeah, Anderson talked the same way before the Chael rematch. He did get a finish, but it's like Chael was maimed or retired afterwards. In fact, last I heard Chael advanced in a HW tournament somewhere.

Back