“I’m coming out firing”

I like the guy, won't write him of after one shitty fight. Even a *very* shitty fight.

Derrick needs a good performance but this might not be the guy he gets it from.. Volkov is more experienced and well rounded than him, probably the better fighter overall so he's gonna need to hit a big bomb like the finish of Hunt/Struve.

Volkov will win, for sure. No chance for Derrick Lewis.

If I hear him complain about his back one more time and do jack shit all fight....

You realize he finishes almost all of his fights right?

Fake ass MMA fans pretending they know black beast because he had one bad fight

Volkov wins this unless Lewis get lucky with overhand right.
Dudes, Volkov is no regular bro, he is a very smart guy, has a degree in engineering from a top university in moscow. Hes gameplans for every fight are well thought through and he is very discipliened during the fight and follows them. Hes fight againt Werdum was brilliant.
Edit
If Derek comes out firing hes gonna eat a lot of stiff jabs

Volkov wins this unless Lewis get lucky with overhand right.
Dudes, Volkov is no regular bro, he is a very smart guy, has a degree in engineering from a top university in moscow. Hes gameplans for every fight are well thought through and he is very discipliened during the fight and follows them. Hes fight againt Werdum was brilliant.

<mma4>

He's gonna come out firing and gas after 2 minutes...

Then proceed to do nothing for the rest of the fight and complain afterwards about some bullshit ailment...

You realize he finishes almost all of his fights right?

Fake ass MMA fans pretending they know black beast because he had one bad fight
This. Same People who probably won't even get off the couch if they have a case of the sniffles .

"My neck ! My back !
My neck and my back !!!"

Derek Lewis

Back