“I’m coming out firing”

He’s gonna get choked out.

swangin' and bangin' baby, war lewis

I want this guy to get fookin smashed for real.

I dont give a shit how his back was feeling vs Ngannou, if it was that bad he shouldnt have taken the fight.

He even said, if one of us (BB or Ngannou) dont get KOd, you can cut me from the UFC.

Not only no one get KOd, no one got even hit.

Fuck Ngannou and BB

If I hear him complain about his back one more time and do jack shit all fight....

Good. I forgive him for the Ngannou fight.

Anyone can have an off night and he is usually entertaining as heck.

War Lewis!

I dont give a shit how his back was feeling vs Ngannou, if it was that bad he shouldnt have taken the fight.

He even said, if one of us (BB or Ngannou) dont get KOd, you can cut me from the UFC.

Fuck Ngannou and BB
So you don't like him?

War Black Beast!!. He is hilarious and so witty. He has some of the best ground 'n' pound around too, he is a much better fighter than most think, he is 10-1 in his last 11 UFC fights and only loss he blew out his back and quit. thats a epic record in HW. Black Beast by TKO round 2.

So you don't like him?
I like him but FFS.... We had a group of people gather to watch DC vs Stipe, me and friend telling everyone Ngannou and BB are animals that come to kill......

And then they fought

Last edited:

Fuck Ngannou and BB
Picture a calm blue ocean my brother.

Lewis wants to get paid and he can't without fighting. My outrage is more directed at the commission doctors that continually pass him to fight. Only for his back to visibly be an issue as soon as the fight starts.

I do however share your sentiment towards Ngannou.

his back better be healed for real cuz backs dont just heal like that. Volkvov will probably leg kick him

War Black Beast!!. He is hilarious and so witty. He has some of the best ground 'n' pound around too, he is a much better fighter than most think, he is 10-1 in his last 11 UFC fights and only loss he blew out his back and quit. thats a epic record in HW. Black Beast by TKO round 2.
And he gives some of the best post fight speeches in the sport. Hell, if he wins I may just call it a night and skip the rest of the card :D

I've missed a boat-load of episodes but I think I like this guy.

And he gives some of the best post fight speeches in the sport. Hell, if he wins I may just call it a night and skip the rest of the card :D
Haha me too buddy. :D . I really hope he wins.. I love how he does a totally serious angry looking face while telling some jokes haha, he is 100% trolling but does it with a serious face. He is very witty.

I want to see some good ole fashioned Black Beast ground 'n' pound. People never mention him in terms of ground game, but I swear when he gets on top its always over, his ground and pound is better than most, he always finishes on top

Back