“A-Level athlete” talk needs to STOP

A-level athletes in the way it's meant do not actually exist.
NFL players gas after 10 seconds. Explosive power is not some ultimate measure of athleticism

Says you. Height equals being able to play any sport gotcha. Problem alot of tall dudes are uncoordinated as fuck, so theres that.

Not to mention that a good high school wrestler would take lebron down at will, forget about actual mma fighters

Both are soft as hell.
I'm sorry ill let the basketball not being super tough thing slide, let people be morons yaknow?

But you're telling me an NFL wide receiver, arguably the most vulnerable and ballsy position in the game, is soft?

Not to mention that a good high school wrestler would take lebron down at will, forget about actual mma fighters
If lebron had a decent sprawl you wouldnt be able to move him unless you're also his size, that coordinated, and better than him technically

But i would be an A-Level athlete if i didn't sit on the couch all day eating junk food,drinking beer, never working out and doing drugs.

If lebron had a decent sprawl you wouldnt be able to move him unless you're also his size, that coordinated, and better than him technically

Perhaps but he doesn't and he really isn't all the strong for his size, plenty of hws are stronger by a good margin

Regardless, Lebron would not be a good fighter no matter his skill set. He is too much of a diva. Pick a different basketball player who is actually tough and you may have a point

You're so confident that you are correct, you don't even take the time to think about it and realize you're wrong.

Being the better athlete has always been an advantage going into any sport, including combat sports. Fact is, the guys with all the heart in the world still have to bridge a huge gap to make up their lack of dexterity or athleticism.

Also, not every athlete can do this obviously, but is it any athlete or Lebron? Because he is a freak among other freaks and makes them look normal.

It's an ADVANTAGE. Not a gurantee. Cro Cop had the striking ADVANTAGE over Randleman, Gonzaga, Schaub, Nelson, and Mir. They KO'd him. Brock Lesnar had the size ADVANTAGE over Velasquez. He got beat up. Stefan Struve has the height ADVANTAGE over everyone, even Lebron James, but he's been KO'd by much shorter men.

Just because Lebron James or someone else are the best of their sport doesn't mean they know how to throw a fucking punch. A lot of these stars are in their 30s or so with 0 experience. It seems that Sherdog thinks that any athlete outside of MMA is an A-level athlete. Those sports also don't condition your chin, shins, arms, body, etc from taking a punch. It takes years to lose the flinch reflex from a punch. These guys would probably close their eyes and not see the punch coming and drop.

Shaq was our definition of A level athlete back in the early 2000's.

He took a real interest in training MMA but never was able to get to competition level

Perhaps but he doesn't and he really isn't all the strong for his size, plenty of hws are stronger by a good margin
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll dude you aren't even a good troll, get an AV and try to make something up at least don't just show you're retarded

Shaq was our definition of A level athlete back in the early 2000's.

He took a real interest in training MMA but never was able to get to competition level

And shaq is actually tough. Granted if he started earlier he might be able to compete but lebron has and always will be a diva

I think someone like Artem lobov would beat LeBron up. One punch and LeBron would turtle up. He's a bitch. I was going to say CM Punk but LeBron probably beats him with no training on account of being a real athlete.

I'm sorry ill let the basketball not being super tough thing slide, let people be morons yaknow?

But you're telling me an NFL wide receiver, arguably the most vulnerable and ballsy position in the game, is soft?
You know who ODB is right? I think that dude likes balls not sure how ballsy he is though.

And shaq is actually tough. Granted if he started earlier he might be able to compete but lebron has and always will be a diva

Yeah I think he could have competed too, but I don't think he would have cleaned out the division, even though it would be the shallowest talent pool at that weight.

Being able to actually fight at a decent level requires a separate other mindset/quality that you don't even touch on with non-combat sports.

It's an ADVANTAGE. Not a gurantee. Cro Cop had the striking ADVANTAGE over Randleman, Gonzaga, Schaub, Nelson, and Mir. They KO'd him. Brock Lesnar had the size ADVANTAGE over Velasquez. He got beat up. Stefan Struve has the height ADVANTAGE over everyone, even Lebron James, but he's been KO'd by much shorter men.

Just because Lebron James or someone else are the best of their sport doesn't mean they know how to throw a fucking punch. A lot of these stars are in their 30s or so with 0 experience. It seems that Sherdog thinks that any athlete outside of MMA is an A-level athlete. Those sports also don't condition your chin, shins, arms, body, etc from taking a punch. It takes years to lose the flinch reflex from a punch. These guys would probably close their eyes and not see the punch coming and drop.
Cro Cop was a freak athlete.......... so was Randleman, and Shaub is a pretty damn good athlete too... Cain and Brock are both great athletes.

you're only point is that Lebron hasn't trained his whole life...... no shit lol this is the hypothetical "what if he did" and I think his genetic superiority, would pin him in a pretty good place to be a top athlete in whatever the fuck he chose to do

Taller than stipe, not as much as struve,
heavier than both and still easily twice as fast.....

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll dude you aren't even a good troll, get an AV and try to make something up at least don't just show you're retarded

You have replied to every single person in this thread who disagrees with you, in rapid succession. I'm not trolling you are just an idiot. Lebron can not fight, not now and not if he had proper training. There is a reason they called him baby bron bron.

Like I said, take an actual, tough, basketball player with size and strength and they would probaly be at least pretty good. Lebron would crumple after one punch, hes a giant man child just like you

You have replied to every single person in this thread who disagrees with you, in rapid succession. I'm not trolling you are just an idiot. Lebron can not fight, not now and not if he had proper training. There is a reason they called him baby bron bron.

Like I said, take an actual, tough, basketball player with size and strength and they would probaly be at least pretty good. Lebron would crumple after one punch, hes a giant man child just like you
So Charles Barkley or KG would do okay, but Lebron wouldn't is what youre saying in general

You know who ODB is right? I think that dude likes balls not sure how ballsy he is though.
Sounds like you have a complex... Anyone who is in the NFL not being a kicker or place holder has balls. and even they have some solid balls since their whole job is on the line every time they kick a damn ball

Back