‘Worse than gymnastics’: Lawsuit makes explosive sex abuse allegations involving USA Diving

It is NOT normal for a grown man to be attracted to underage kids even if those kids have gone through puberty. Its all about objectification. All I have to do is look into that kids eyes and consider the PERSON there and no attraction is possible. Dehumanization and objectification and extreme selfishness are the ONLY route to being attracted to underage kids FFS!!
This is an embarrassing post. It is normal, nobody educated on the subject would suggest otherwise. Yes its objectification, and yes that is an utterly meaningless point. There is a difference between feeling an attraction and someone acting on that feeling despite knowing it is wrong. Its the difference between someone with self control and someone without.

This thread is tragically disgusting.

Where does this shit end man?
This is an embarrassing post. It is normal, nobody educated on the subject would suggest otherwise. Yes its objectification, and yes that is an utterly meaningless point. There is a difference between feeling an attraction and someone acting on that feeling despite knowing it is wrong. Its the difference between someone with self control and someone without.

You are wrong man. I am a red blooded american man and I like sex but I have no attraction to underage woman of any kind. Don't be disgusting.

These threads always bring out the unabashed child molesters.

You are wrong man. I am a red blooded american man and I like sex but I have no attraction to underage woman of any kind. Don't be disgusting.

You’re right, no one has ever been into 16-17 year olds.

The problem here is what if you see a woman who looks like she's in her 20s and you find her attractive (you don't know her age)

You then find out later she's 17

You can't go back in time and find her unattractive.

Has no one been to a bar where you see a girl and think she's clearly of age (being in the bar) and she ends up being like 17?

I would never stick up for a fucking pedo, but it's not always easy to differentiate between a 17/18/19/20 year old and have some magic power where you somehow know their age and whether you're allowed to be attracted to them physically before you talk to them.

This is either a lie or sloppiness on your part. I did not assert that it was "an open and shut case of rape." In the post I replied to, you asserted that you "did not see how the case has a leg to stand on." I linked you to the sexual battery statute, 2907.03 as the leg it would stand on, not the rape statute, 2907.2.

I see in reviewing this thread that I got you confused with 7437 and his post #7.

7437 wrote "It's just plain old rape. Doesn't matter the age." And then cited 2907.02

Yeah, let's defend the coach by casting aspersions on the victim.

You're a fucking idiot for this one.

I guess I could deny my own life experience and pretend that all college girls are naive, innocent, pure, child-like virgins if it would make you feel better.

This coach may well be an A1 scumbag. Who gives a shit. But if this girl was at the age of consent when he started having consensual sex with her and if his coaching contract did not prohibit him from having romantic relationships with his athletes, on what basis can you possible assume that some breech of ethics or law was obviously and certainly committed by him?

Decided to read several sources on this story given the sketchiness of the narrative provided in the link.

Discovered that at least one of the two women involved in this lawsuit was still having sex with the coach after his firing (so much for her believing she had to provide sex to get coaching). And that when she was questioned by the university in the course of their investigation she claimed her relationship with the coach was consensual.

Uncomfortable facts can be such a bitch sometimes.

The problem here is what if you see a woman who looks like she's in her 20s and you find her attractive (you don't know her age)

You then find out later she's 17

You can't go back in time and find her unattractive.

Has no one been to a bar where you see a girl and think she's clearly of age (being in the bar) and she ends up being like 17?

I would never stick up for a fucking pedo, but it's not always easy to differentiate between a 17/18/19/20 year old and have some magic power where you somehow know their age and whether you're allowed to be attracted to them physically before you talk to them.

You have a point there my man. I have been immune to that problem though ever since I turned 36 or so. For me it's creepy to even notice women younger than 30.

You’re right, no one has ever been into 16-17 year olds.

I am sorry but Brittany Spears is not someone or something I have any interest in on any level so if you made a point you'll have to spell it out.

Big ten always trying to stuff something.

I know that but it’s still wrong. Press charges

When people stop looking at these girls/women and saying that they must have invited the assault and then drag their character through the mud to discredit them...then you can get mad that they don't press charges.

When people stop looking at these girls/women and saying that they must have invited the assault and then drag their character through the mud to discredit them...then you can get mad that they don't press charges.
don't they perpetuate that stereotype in the courtroom?

As someone who was the product of sexual abuse some of the posts in here are disgusting as fuck

don't they perpetuate that stereotype in the courtroom?

Yup and so it's not surprising that some woman isn't interested in spending her time in front of strangers being dragged through the mud after she's already been sexually assaulted. Just adding insult to injury.

Decided to read several sources on this story given the sketchiness of the narrative provided in the link.

Discovered that at least one of the two women involved in this lawsuit was still having sex with the coach after his firing (so much for her believing she had to provide sex to get coaching). And that when she was questioned by the university in the course of their investigation she claimed her relationship with the coach was consensual.

Uncomfortable facts can be such a bitch sometimes.

Groomed abused woman go back to their abuser. News at 11

Doesn't mean they aren't victims you morally devoid creepo.

Last edited:
I am sorry but Brittany Spears is not someone or something I have any interest in on any level so if you made a point you'll have to spell it out.

That song was one of the biggest hits of 1999 for a reason, and it wasn’t just sub 17 year old boys who thought Britney was attractive.

Groomed abuse woman go back to their abuser. News at 11

Doesn't mean they aren't victims you morally devoid creepo.
This 100%. My Aunt's last husband was a complete piece of shit who treated her like shit, hit her and did a lot of other horrible things. She kept taking him back until it came out that the had sexually abused one of her two kids from a previous marriage. It was at that point she divorced him and got a restraining order

Back