*¿What's going with all this people saying Tyson Fury was better than Deontay Wilder?*

Believe what you want. Judges score any close round with a KD 10-8 99.9999999999999999% of the time.

It would have been controversial if Wilder had lost and the 12th was scored 10-9, lets put it that way.

what's more chilling is if the UK judge had just one more round for Wilder, meaning 4 rounds outside the knockdowns, it would've been a Majority Decision for Wilder. Therefore, would there have been an uproar that a UK judge had Wilder winning by ONE point along with the Mexican judge?

what's more chilling is if the UK judge had just one more round for Wilder, meaning 4 rounds outside the knockdowns, it would've been a Majority Decision for Wilder. Therefore, would there have been an uproar that a UK judge had Wilder winning by ONE point along with the Mexican judge?
omg

I'm putting you on ignore buddy, you've gone too far with your trolling.

Mate everone thinks the brit judge did shit too. Just nowhere nesr as shit as the mexican dude. Ive seen a lot of people with bad maths scoring this fight saying the two knock downs are equivalent to four rounds. Which is blatant bullshit.

Mate everone thinks the brit judge did shit too. Just nowhere nesr as shit as the mexican dude. Ive seen a lot of people with bad maths scoring this fight saying the two knock downs are equivalent to four rounds. Which is blatant bullshit.

Where is the news propaganda or articles specifically talking about the British judge? Nobody in the scene is questioning it. Gareth Davies hasn’t challenged the British judge nor young chaps like Michael Benson. Like I said, had he given one round more to Wilder the British Judge would be all over the news. Ironically nobody has challenged his card, DRAW. What’s best, the rounds he picked clearly show Wilder winning those rounds, I even broke them down myself.

Where is the news propaganda or articles specifically talking about the British judge? Nobody in the scene is questioning it. Gareth Davies hasn’t challenged the British judge nor young chaps like Michael Benson. Like I said, had he given one round more to Wilder the British Judge would be all over the news. Ironically nobody has challenged his card, DRAW. What’s best, the rounds he picked clearly show Wilder winning those rounds, I even broke them down myself.
When something is so ridiculous you tend to focus on the ridiculous stuff and not the less ridiculous stuff. That's why there isn't a case being made. It's not because his score card isn't unreasonable. It's because the other guys was soo ridiculously unreasonable.

When something is so ridiculous you tend to focus on the ridiculous stuff and not the less ridiculous stuff. That's why there isn't a case being made. It's not because his score card isn't unreasonable. It's because the other guys was soo ridiculously unreasonable.

I agree. This whole 10 count thing is the funniest thing. Imo it's not even about whether Fury beat the count or not, it's the fact that Wilder got the two knockdowns, and the British judge giving Wilder 3 rounds outside the knockdowns is honest scoring. In fact, as I said before, had Wilder not had those knockdowns, perhaps the British judge could've had 3 Wilder rounds and the rest 9 rounds to Fury. This is what British fans can't accept. In fact, British fans are being quiet about the British judge and focusing on Alejandro Ronchin. Fans don't understand the concept of 3 judges. It was a Split Decision. If the Alejandro Ronchin judge had it 114-112, it means he would've gave 1 round more than the British judge.

British fans need to accept that the fight was close, and swing rounds existed. To just say Wilder looked poor or ''robbery'' is again, sorry Philtard, but your peeps cry like bitches in denial.

Back