Zulu'd by Zulu

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Zuluzinho's recent opponents experiencing the ol' Zulu'd treatment:

Where does the term "getting Zulu'd" originate from?

Zulu reminiscing about that infamous fight vs. Fedor Emelianenko

tl;dr Zulu ain't getting Zulu'd this time around, no siree bob.

Tell that to his face.
“Zuluzinho! You got ZULUed SON!!”
See what happens...

Edit.
Also Megadan???
Strong intro!!

Hate to say this but Fedor would probably get Zulu'd if they ever fought again

giphy.gif

Man Fedor is so amazing

Imagine being tossed to the ground and being below that behemot.
Just shoot me ffs.

Zuluzinho's recent opponents experiencing the ol' Zulu'd treatment:

Where does the term "getting Zulu'd" originate from?

Zulu reminiscing about that infamous fight vs. Fedor Emelianenko

tl;dr Zulu ain't getting Zulu'd this time around, no siree bob.

A little off topic...but has fedor ever gotten angry and talked badly about someone? I only remember one time, fedor was angry....just once....when he was watching his brother Aleks fight, I think against barnett or maybe cro cop.,. but when his brother lost, I m pretty sure fedor was pissed and even swore...

I liked his fight with Keith Hackney the best
open-uri20170320-17133-bh9ops

Zulu by Zulu: Zulu's made by Zulus for Zulus

A little off topic...but has fedor ever gotten angry and talked badly about someone? I only remember one time, fedor was angry....just once....when he was watching his brother Aleks fight, I think against barnett or maybe cro cop.,. but when his brother lost, I m pretty sure fedor was pissed and even swore...

Yeah, I remember some backstage footage of Fedor getting pissed when his brother was fighting CroCop, cursing and yelling stop when his brother got knocked out by that left high kick.

Pretty sure the guy he fought and had a no contest with due to cut talked shit about Fedor and how he (Takada?) deserved the win. Fedor fought pretty pissed and bludgeoned him in the rematch

Edit: Kohsaka not Takada

Last edited:
Pretty sure the guy he fought and had a no contest with due to cut talked shit about Fedor and how he (Takada?) deserved the win. Fedor fought pretty pissed and bludgeoned him in the rematch
What...are...ya...talkin´....about...

cruz.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, how many sherbros could beat ZULU?

Back