Zuffa Sale UFC

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How long until we get a faceless entity instead of Dana to moan at?
I think the have about 4.5 years before they have to sign the dotted line.

Once they get tired of MMA and making money.

Which is not likely anytime soon.

Remember they nearly sold the UFC back in 2005 because they still weren't making money.

Until they threw all their chips into "The Ultimate Fighter."

Until they stop liking money.

How about some cliffs

clif-bar-box-of-12.jpg

e346d5cc72e9df90b098714528299b5a.jpg

cliff-clavin.jpeg

I think if a union got established Dana and the fertitas would sell. Just my guess.

i would just like to see the finances of it. It would be curious to see their spending, how much fighters actually make, true ppv buys, etc.

Wheels will start to turn around mid October. Offers will be made official around early January. Offers accepted late January.

Adidas will annex the UFC on behalf of Reebok when they realise the Reebok sponsorship has been completely counter productive.

I think it'll happen sooner than people think. You can tell Dana is burning out and is trying to wrap up a few more things before they sell.

I think if a union got established Dana and the fertitas would sell. Just my guess.

That would be funny, but smart of them. It's worth billions of dollars now, so I imagine they would get out sooner rather than later.

They will never sell the entire company. What they may do again soon, is sell another small piece to a company for strategic reasons.

I think it'll happen sooner than people think. You can tell Dana is burning out and is trying to wrap up a few more things before they sell.

They are firming up a lot oo things right now and my guess it is to set up the sale.

I would expect the UFC to sell within 18 months.

Back