Zuffa Sale UFC

clif-bar-box-of-12.jpg

e346d5cc72e9df90b098714528299b5a.jpg

cliff-clavin.jpeg

Brilliant

They are firming up a lot oo things right now and my guess it is to set up the sale.

I would expect the UFC to sell within 18 months.

I agree. With the new drug testing and the reebok deal it seems the UFC is trying to make their company look more professional to sell

Zuffa ain't going to be an easy sell. If I'm a buyer I go in with the mindset that fighters will be unionizing during my holding period, and that potentially could be a huge hit to the bottom line.

Look at all the sissies and their "boo hoo! The UFC sucks! I complain about them all the time yet I watch all their shows!" Go f*cking whine somewhere else, drama queens.

There has been rumors for years that Zuffa is always open to offers and have actually listened to offers.

Honestly, I don't see them selling anytime in the next 5 years.

By 2018 max, like how I said years ago too.

Or do you guys think they will sell up after the stars have left? because that makes a lot of sense right? so the new buyers will be buying an organisation with no superstars... they might not officially announce it but Dana will disappear and Lorenzo will probably stay for a while

they changed their whole business strategy years ago, it was clear they don't care about building the sport anymore, just cash in as much as they can, e.g reebok deal

Back