Zuffa played it perfectly with Mickey Gall

CM PUNK won't be co-Main, I think he will be the first fight on PPV

There was an early report that said his first fight would be co-main.
I forget if it was from Punk or Dana, but one of them said it soon after he was signed.
I can't see that happening, because if the main gets canceled that Gall is a main eventer

Well played even tho no one I know gives two pennies worth of a fuck about the fight?? I think it's lame as fuck.
I fucking hate Dana's two faced "best of the best" vs. "whatever makes us money" approach to this sportertainment.

No one's excited over the 'fight'. We're anticipating a good laugh.

There was an early report that said his first fight would be co-main.
I forget if it was from Punk or Dana, but one of them said it soon after he was signed.
I can't see that happening, because if the main gets canceled that Gall is a main eventer
It was Lorenzo

CM Punk has money and will have about 1,5 or 2 years of mma training at a top camp (with private trainers) when he steps into the ring with Gall. He also has experience as a pro wrestler/performing on a big stage and is a physically strong dude who used to weigh around 240.

Mickey Gall is a 20 year old, who has been training part time (for how long?) and has two pro fights against relative bums.

CM Punk will look impressive against Gall. I hate this storyline and the fact that a 0-0 guy with such limited experience training in MMA is signed to (what should be) the best fight league in the world.

Back