• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zubaira Tukhugov, Islam Makhachev banned forever.

Yea yea yea your all a bunch of hypocrits, if the roles were reversed and someone from Conor's camp blind sided Khabib you'd be demanding his head on a silver platter.

No point in arguing with a bunch of dummies who can't look at the scenario objectively.
Khabib would whoop anyone from Conor's camp.

Dana won't do shit, and he shouldn't. It would be dumb to cut Tukhugov for this and not Artem who was also involved in the bus attack back in April.

Dana won't do shit, and he shouldn't. It would be dumb to cut Tukhugov for this and not Artem who was also involved in the bus attack back in April.

He was not involved in the bus incident, he was there but took no part in it.

Yeah. If you're standing there and your friend gets in a fight (with trained fighters, btw; Danis is a professional fighter, Kavanagh has years of at least BJJ training), you're just going to stand there and say "well, sure, the guys he's fighting insulted his dad, our culture, and tried to attack him with a heavy object a few months ago, but this was not the proper venue for this so let's just sit tight and wait for the authorities to get things under control"? Well, maybe you would, but I don't expect most guys -- especially from the culture they were raised in -- to act similarly. I do believe their hands were forced. A melee broke out and they had to act. I don't think the guy in red (Tukhugov?) should have punched Conor from behind because that's a bit dirty. But the instinct to fight when a brawl breaks out that your friend(s) are involved in is understandable.
This didn't happen in the street though. They didn't have to wait for cops to show up. They didn't walk in on 5 guys curb stomping their boy.

Khabib went in berserker mode and went after a guy. It happened in front of thousands of people, at a sanctioned event, with security guards everywhere. You either let the security break it up, or you try to break up the fight yourself, you don't go punching people in the back of the head---that's how you go to jail.
They didn't have to act. The security was right there. And even if they felt they had to act, it should have been to calm down and pull their guy back. Dude just beat the shit out of McGregor and successfully had his first title defense, the last thing his crew should have been doing is starting and joining in on a melee

I agree with you. I think Dillon Danis is more at fault for this than anyone else. It's easy to provoke a fighter after a match especially if you're from the opponent's camp. It reminds me when someone from TJ's camp was talking shit to Cody Galbrant after he got KOd and he rushed forward and was ready to fight him. Corners just need to be more respectful, fights are already as intense as they get.
I disagree. As much as i hate Danis and want to see him crushed by Khabib,fighters cant just attack anyone who is goading them. You have to have more restraint than that. Its not a good enough excuse. Danis probably never thought Khabib would do some M.bison shit to him though,and probably peed a little.

b9071111167879face27aecc90ceba43.364x224x70.gif

Makhachev was not involved, he was wearing a black shirt just like all of the other Khabib cornermen. Let's stop the misinformation about Makhachev, the red shirt guy was someone else.
I hope so cos that guy should be in the UFC.

Wait, so Artem is there for the bus, get's a pass, but these guys get the ax? Wtf, seriously? I have no problems with folks getting booted, but have a problem with the selective enforcement.

What ? Makhachev was involved ? i didn't see him punching Conor, i saw him calming Khabib down

They should ban Danis too. Well, he sucks and probably wont make it to the UFC but wait... Artem is in the UFC just because he is friends with Conor. Man, UFC is a mess.

And anyone that attacked Conor deserves to get banned.
The bus thing happened outside of the Octagon.
You can't attack a fighter in the cage, especially right after a match.
It would be the same way if it were the other way around and a bunch of goons had attacked Khabib had he lost.

wasnt Islam in the ring, he was wearing a black shirt. red shirt came from the stands area

there were two guys wearing black who also fought conor in there. how have people still not seen all the footage

Back