• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zubaira Tukhugov, Islam Makhachev banned forever.

But that doesn't mean Conor had the right to jump of the stage and physically assault him.

Khabib shouldn't have touched Artem, Conor shouldn't have thrown the dolly and Khabib shouldn't have tried to attack Danis.
Doesn't have the right. But my point is, it is hard to control yourself when you are fighting especially after ALL of that drama, and from what I understand is Dillon was gesturing Khabib to come out and fight him. It's just easy bait because as a fighter he should know the adrenaline and emotions that go through them at that time. That's why I don't blame Khabib that much.

Doesn't have the right. But my point is, it is hard to control yourself when you are fighting especially after ALL of that drama, and from what I understand is Dillon was gesturing Khabib to come out and fight him. It's just easy bait because as a fighter he should know the adrenaline and emotions that go through them at that time. That's why I don't blame Khabib that much.
Yeah, but Dillon did that after Khabib three his mouthpiece at them and was pointing at them and talking shit. Goes both ways buddeh

2jm7bk.jpg
Like one of the best emcees of all time said, people are entertained o the level of their intellect. I wonder what this image and message from you say, on many levels.
Like what compelled you to look for and share it? Was it emotions or logic? Which emotions? And why are you feeling those emotions tonight?

So Artem, who has a below .500 record, was involved in a premeditated attack, which is way worse, was only pulled from his fight but then rewarded with a co-main event slot for his next card. While these two chaps are going to be permanently banned?

<mma4>

<1>

Islam was there, being the beacon of peace all religions strive for.

It taught us to turn the other cheek, or else Islam will turn it for us with a fist.
Dude give me a break. Why didn't they brawl with Barboza's team or Iaquinta's team. Think about the bad blood that was building up for the past year. It's not as simple as that.

The best thing will be that Khabib (spoiler it will not happen) and all his hairy friends say fuck Dana and Conor, we all go to bellator.
It will be a game changing move.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the real world. Where if you get in a fight with your co workers on company grounds and time , You get fucking fired. They should be thanking their lucky stars they are not rotting in a Vegas jail. They got off easy.

Dude give me a break. Why didn't they brawl with Barboza's team or Iaquinta's team. Think about the bad blood that was building up for the past year. It's not as simple as that.

Yea sorry i dont buy into that snow flake crap, they're professionals and should conduct themselves as one, the whole "he hurt my feelings and said mean stuff to me" is a bitch excuse and used to ignore the actual problem of fighters being incapable of controling themselves.

Fighters shouldnt get a free pass because they're *emotional*

The best thing will be that Khabib (spoiler it will not happen) and all his hairy friends say fuck Dana and Conor, we all go to bellator.
It will be a game changing move.
Who knows man. Khabib is sick as can be from Dana's antics, plus if his best friend (Islam) gets banned, they might do it.

So Artem, who has a below .500 record, was involved in a premeditated attack, which is way worse, was only pulled from his fight but then rewarded with a co-main event slot for his next card. While these two chaps are going to be permanently banned?

<mma4>

<1>

Did Artem attack anybody or anything?? Because i fail to see the correlation wkth a fighter jumping in and sucker punching another fighter.

They fired Daley because he sucker punched Koscheck after the bout, why would this be any less??

Did Artem attack anybody or anything?? Because i fail to see the correlation wkth a fighter jumping in and sucker punching another fighter.

They fired Daley because he sucker punched Koscheck after the bout, why would this be any less??
Maybe because Conor punched their corner man first?

Maybe because Conor punched their corner man first?

Yea yea yea your all a bunch of hypocrits, if the roles were reversed and someone from Conor's camp blind sided Khabib you'd be demanding his head on a silver platter.

No point in arguing with a bunch of dummies who can't look at the situation objectively.

The reason why his team mates are gonna get the book thrown at them by the commission is because

1.rhe commission is standing watching a calm Conor standing his his hands on his hips, and a guy jump over the octagon and punch him in the head.

2. Islam shoved a bunch of members of the commission to attack Conor, who was calm, and had just been suck punched.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back