zma results after 3 wks

personally I won't buy another bottle even though it does knock me right out at night. I'll probably invest the money in some MM instead of ZMA. I haven't seen anyone say that they feel like they've gotten any stronger or have more recovery benefits while on ZMA so I don't see the need to 'waste' money on it. Just my personal opinion.
Just because you don't feel or notice a difference, doesn't mean there isn't one :)
You could just take a magnesium supplement (aspartate or citrate) before bed if you want the sleep benefits that you've experienced.

You could just take a magnesium supplement (aspartate or citrate) before bed if you want the sleep benefits that you've experienced.

Mg causes muscular relaxation secondary to calcium channel inhibition; the lucid dreaming is a side effect of the pyridoxine (most likely related to increased serotonin and dopamine secretion) in ZMA formulas.

Mg causes muscular relaxation secondary to calcium channel inhibition; the lucid dreaming is a side effect of the pyridoxine (most likely related to increased serotonin and dopamine secretion) in ZMA formulas.
I didn't know b6 had that effect, just thought it was the magnesium since it can relax you and improve sleep

There's also the immune boosting properties of ZMA. It's not tangible but you will notice it after a while.

Back