Zlatan Ibrahimovic predicted TJ VS Cody 2

Zlatan wasn't even good enough to make it to the swedish team to the WC. Why would I take him seriously?
Him coming in would have not been fair, imagine a retired fighter with his best days behind him coming back into the UFC and fight for a title right away, that would be ridi..oh wait. And LOL at everyone taking the bait.

Zlatan wasn't even good enough to make it to the swedish team to the WC. Why would I take him seriously?

He retired from international football...

It's nice to see a A level athlete even knows who these guys are.

it's kind of funny. washed-up basketball players go to europe to play, while washed-up soccer players go to the u.s. to play.

ibra is overrated but cool that he likes MMA

TS, this isnt directed towards you, because you posted it for general FYI, but "who gives a fuck"
I mean, if he confidently predicted henry would go 5 rounds and eek out a split decision to win the belt, then YES, it would be impressive.
TJ is a starfucker:Confirmed (kidding)

Zlatan not only is an A-level athlete, but also TKD black belt, he would be UFC champ in 1 year

hqdefault.jpg

Pogba would beat him.

He's decent at best at this stage of his carreer. No soccer player at the top of his game has chosen to play in USA.

Just as you don't deliberatly go to Bellator from the UFC.

he is far better than any of his swede team mates

I was responding to the guy who said he is not good enough to play at the world cup with his national team

he is far better than any of his swede team mates

I was responding to the guy who said he is not good enough to play at the world cup with his national team
If he was smart he would have played with Croatia internationally, as he is eligible.

Zatlan would always kick the little guys but would constantly get bitched around by defenders.

Back