Zlatan Ibrahimovic predicted TJ VS Cody 2

>Picks a TJ knock out over Cody “No Chin” Garbrandt

Hold up on the Mystic Zlatan title lads

<GSPWoah>

Zlatan is hilarious. His highlight reel is great.

Zlatan wasn't even good enough to make it to the swedish team to the WC. Why would I take him seriously?

Zlatan would've been a better head kicker than Cro Cop

Zlatan wasn't even good enough to make it to the swedish team to the WC. Why would I take him seriously?

He is good enough, just didn't want to play qualification stage and manager said it would be unfair to let him play world cup over the team mates that bring the team to the championship

Zlatan not only is an A-level athlete, but also TKD black belt, he would be UFC champ in 1 year

hqdefault.jpg

He is good enough, just didn't want to play qualification stage and manager said it would be unfair to let him play world cup over the team mates that bring the team to the championship

He's decent at best at this stage of his carreer. No soccer player at the top of his game has chosen to play in USA.

Just as you don't deliberatly go to Bellator from the UFC.

He's decent at best at this stage of his carreer. No soccer player at the top of his game has chosen to play in USA.

The numbers disagree with you.

What if Bellator is paying you more, with an easier lifestyle and training.

I bet you that TJ had never heard of Ibra before he came over to LA to finish his career in the sun.

didn't Mousasi deliberately go to Bellator?

That's not what happened. He retired from the swedish national team after euro 2016. But not before scoring 3 out of 4 goals over two games against Denmark to ruin your summer.

That being said I'm glad he left, he wasn't good for the team.

Back