Zim Zam paints Confederate battle flag to raise money for

Cool deflection, bro.
Of course you probably agreed with them editing the 911 call.
Except I don't.

If we're concerned about the media slandering participants, in my opinion what was done to TM was far worse.

Then why didn't TM's family sue? Surely they would've won if what you say is true.

Then why didn't TM's family sue? Surely they would've won if what you say is true.
I don't know why they didn't sue but there sure as shit was a hell of a lot of nonsense speculation about Martin and characterizing him as a violent "thug".

I got in more fights growing up than Martin and I'm far from a thug.

So if I have you mounted and am slamming your head into concrete as hard as I can, what would you do? You've tried sweeping me and you can't, are bleeding from the back of your head, are in danger of being knocked unconscious and you have a gun.

A little kid according to Zim Zam hit his head on the cement between 1 and 3 times, but really, he could have fallen and hit it himself during the fight. The guy is a convicted liar and you can't take what he says as truth.

And bottom line, no rational person would have been in that idiots situation in the first place, he brought it upon himself by stalking an unarmed minor after 911 told him not to! Oh, and that minor was innocent of ANY wrong doing, he was walking home talking to a girl on the phone.

I thought you were in the "Zimmerman is a loon, but not racist" camp. What changed your mind?

The confederate flag shit, I really didn't think he was a racist, but I guess I was wrong and his cousin who he molested was right, she claimed he was a racist against black people.

So if I have you mounted and am slamming your head into concrete as hard as I can, what would you do? You've tried sweeping me and you can't, are bleeding from the back of your head, are in danger of being knocked unconscious and you have a gun.

ZimZam had one modest abrasion on the back of his head. He was getting punched by a gangly teen, not getting his head slammed into the ground with full force according to anybody except a statement by Zimmerman's defense attorney.

If you're white, he's justified in shooting you. If you're black, shooting you makes him a racist murderer.

If you are known for killing a black kid and then decide to help a bigoted gun shop by painting confederate flags, which is a BLATANT symbol of racism against black people, folks might just assume you are a racist.

And you have yourself to blame. And if you defend this POS and people think YOU are a racist, you have yourself to blame too!

I don't know why they didn't sue but there sure as shit was a hell of a lot of nonsense speculation about Martin and characterizing him as a violent "thug".

I got in more fights growing up than Martin and I'm far from a thug.
Thug isn't specific to race.

If you are known for killing a black kid and then decide to help a bigoted gun shop by painting confederate flags, which is a BLATANT symbol of racism against black people, folks might just assume you are a racist.

And you have yourself to blame. And if you defend this POS and people think YOU are a racist, you have yourself to blame too!
Funny how you're the one who keeps harping on TM's race. Guess you really do think GZ killed him solely because of his skin color. :redface:

The confederate flag shit, I really didn't think he was a racist, but I guess I was wrong and his cousin who he molested was right, she claimed he was a racist against black people.

again, I don't think he's racist. his volunteer work refutes this claim.

I just think he's just pandering to his fanbase...

trying to cash in while he's still somewhat famous/infamous.

Anyone that paints the confederate flag is now a racist by definition?

Even if he is catering to racists, that can either mean he is racist himself or he is willing to compromise on his principles for monetary gain.

In part, I think this boils down to your poor understanding of what racism even is. Islam is not a race.

Anyone caught with his penis out and a chicken strapped down to the side of a table might not be a chicken fucker, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it's fine to throw it out there.

He was getting punched by a gangly teen, not getting his head slammed into the ground with full force according to anybody except a statement by Zimmerman's defense attorney.
Exactly.

Since he'd just gotten off the phone with the Police, he only had a limited amount of time in which to
  • Inflict one or two tiny wounds to his face and on the back of his head,
  • Drag Trayvon on top of himself for the benefit of any eye witnesses,
  • And finally, shoot Trayvon at an angle that simulates that Zimmerman was on the bottom
It's a remarkable piece of planning if you study it.

Anyone caught with his penis out and a chicken strapped down to the side of a table might not be a chicken fucker, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it's fine to throw it out there.
Did you even read the article from your own link? GZ is broke as a joke and only cares about one color - green.

Fair enough, although I don't think painting a confederate flag necessarily makes a person racist.

Too late, you're in that position. I'm talking about the shooting and the reasons for it, not the reasons Trayvon attacked him.

And this is why you are a BLATANT racist. There is no evidence what so ever that Martin started the fight, other than the word of the racist Zimmerman who is a convicted liar with a long history of violent crimes.

But Martin was black, so obviously he "attacked" Zimmerman.

If Martin had Zimmerman's record of lying and violence imagine what you bigots would be saying about him. :rolleyes:

Correct, though it is sometimes used for dog-whistle purposes. That's actually irrelevant to my overall comment though.
Cool, this is irrelevant to my comment too.

He could even have ignored him. And nothing would have come of it. He attacked him instead.

There is no PROOF of this! None! Not a shred, but to white racists like you, this MUST have happened because Martin was a black thug. Typical.

Exactly.

Since he'd just gotten off the phone with the Police, he only had a limited amount of time in which to
  • Inflict one or two tiny wounds to his face and on the back of his head,
  • Drag Trayvon on top of himself for the benefit of any eye witnesses,
  • And finally, shoot Trayvon at an angle that simulates that Zimmerman was on the bottom
It's a remarkable piece of planning if you study it.

You're an incredibly stupid person for thinking this.

Back