Zim Zam paints Confederate battle flag to raise money for

Dude, he has already made one of those.

george-zimmerman-painting.jpg

Should have stuck with it, instead of showing his true colors!

You're an incredibly stupid person for thinking this.
No, I'm not. It was all an insanely complex plan that first started with George and his horrifying wife tutoring young African-American kids in his home. Pure evil right there.

Later on, after the beating of a homeless person by the over-privileged son of a senior Sanford Police Lieutenant, Zimmerman tried to get the Sanford NAACP involved to pressure the Sanford PD to make an arrest. The NAACP did not wish to expend any resources on a homeless guy. This was another big opportunity for George to fulfill his end-game plan.

To further obscure his passionate racism towards those of color - Zimmerman constructed his own fliers that demanded that the police be held accountable - and with unimaginable nerve - distributed them to local black churches. It was only after an arrest was made that the NAACP became involved.

Can't you see this is all just one splinter of an elongated contingency within a devilish plan that was designed to culminate into a single night of hunting black teens?

NOt since the Iraq war has the media been so irresponsible and steadfast on pushing a fictitious and spurious narrative, and needlessly fanning the flames to stir discord.

They were very successful in doing so.

Right, because it's totally normal for a guy to shoot and kill an unarmed innocent minor and then be home in time for dinner with no charges filed.

Totally the medias fault. :rolleyes:

Look here guys, I just painted a picture of a black man being hung from a tree! It doesn't mean I'm racist, I just needed money and my fans are total racists so I knew this would sell!

Look here guys, I just painted a picture of a black man being hung from a tree! It doesn't mean I'm racist, I just needed money and my fans are total racists so I knew this would sell!

are you serious? Are you equating the depiction of a lynched black man to the Confederate flag?

And this is why you are a BLATANT racist. There is no evidence what so ever that Martin started the fight, other than the word of the racist Zimmerman

That, and lil' Traytray himself, who told Jabba his intentions to beat George prior to the encounter.

Now, did George tell the dispatch he was planning on lying in wait and beating up the suspicious person creeping through a residential neighborhood where he did not belong?

We have both participants recorded conversations just moments prior to the event. Only one of them stated his desire and intention was to participate in fisticuffs. You guys are quick to point out how much of a weakling and a pussy George was. Why would this portly, 30 year old Mexican weakling look to start a fight with an explosive youth who towered over the poor Latino by almost half a foot.

You guys also are quick to paint George(really anyone who owns a gun) as a "gun nut" just itching for an opportunity to use his piece to clean to clean the filth from the streets. If George was aware of Martin and they had a series of communications prior to the fight, why wouldn't George simply draw then when he was on his feet and, if he really was a murderer as you claim, simply shoot him where he stood?

I'll tell you why, what happened that night was fully explained in court and supported by the evidence collected. Trayvon ambushed George with malice, his only intention to beat and harm a stranger who for some reason Traytray had in his mind was a homosexual. Maybe the drugs he was on?

Only by giant stretches of the imagination can one envision some version of the events supported by the evidence where Trayvon was not solely responsible for his own death.

Fact: If Trayvon wasn't a little Billy Badass who decided it was his right to beat a complete stranger, his only motive sadism and victimization of another. This "kid" was a deranged, homophobic individual, who not only was under the influence, but also one with serious mental issues and a desire to hurt others.

One can only wonder at the hurt and damage he would be responsible for had he not chosen to get himself killed that night.

That, and lil' Traytray himself, who told Jabba his intentions to beat George prior to the encounter.

No he didn't you bigot, I saw her testimony and she didn't say anything of the sort. According to her he told her he thought he lost Zimmerman, they started talking again and according to her that's when Zim Zam came up and she heard Martin say "why are you following me?" Which at this point it's Zimmerman's duty imo to explain he's NW, but according to her he doesn't, he says "what are you doing around here?"

And then the phone drops, which we assume means the fight starts. We don't know who started it though.

He never told her he was planning on lying in wait for Zimmerman, according to her he thought he lost Zimmerman. But he's black, so I guess the unarmed black kid who already ran away in fear SOMEHOW knew Zimmerman would keep following so with his massive tactical training in special forces, he laid a trap! While talking on the phone t a girl.

:rolleyes:

So you're willing to take the parts of her testimony that support your view of how things must have gone down but reject the parts of her testimony that don't support your views.

You sir have a well worked out opinion.

ZimZam had one modest abrasion on the back of his head. He was getting punched by a gangly teen, not getting his head slammed into the ground with full force according to anybody except a statement by Zimmerman's defense attorney.

Do you commonly go in at length about things of which you obviously know nothing about? How much of a bleeding abrasion do you think you need on the back if your head from having it slammed into concrete before you are in real physical danger? You can be knocked completely unconscious from a blow that would even do that much. You seem to want to downplay the fact that that "gangly teenager" took Sinmerman down, mounted him and was attempting to inflict grievous bodily harm on him. Not to mention the fact that Zimmerman is/was an unathletic, short, out-of-shape fat man. And just because the defense attorney was the one asking the questions doesn't negate that it was WITNESS testimony that actually established those facts. It was Zimmerman who was mounted and squealing in terror just before the fatal shot, not Trayvon.

Last edited:
A little kid according to Zim Zam hit his head on the cement between 1 and 3 times, but really, he could have fallen and hit it himself during the fight. The guy is a convicted liar and you can't take what he says as truth.

And bottom line, no rational person would have been in that idiots situation in the first place, he brought it upon himself by stalking an unarmed minor after 911 told him not to! Oh, and that minor was innocent of ANY wrong doing, he was walking home talking to a girl on the phone.

A "little kid" got the better of him. I guess that means he deserves whatever that violent kid can dish out? Are you still believing the misleading childhood pictures that were released to the public in the early days of the media storm? And it was according to witnesses, not just Zimmerman. Zimmerman was the one pleading for help. No one is saying there is anything with "walking home on the phone with a girl." Obviously, there's something wrong with him attacking someone, though. And how do you know he wasn't acting strange the way Zimmerman said? They'd had break-ins in the area. Zimmerman was captain of the neighborhood watch and called it in. He though he was doing his civic duty by trying to make sure the person was questioned at least. A guy walking around in the rain looking into people's houses late at night doesn't seem at all suspicious to you? And the same person was in trouble for having a significant amount of apparently stolen (women's) jewelry and prying tools found in his backpack very recently. It isn't outside the realm of possibility that he was in fact casing places on the way back.

No rational person would have been in a situation?... so anything that happens after he finds himself in that situation is completely his fault? He forfeits his right to self-defense, and deserves to be concussed and possibly shot with his own gun? Yeah, sounds legit.

911 told him they didn't need him to get out of his car, that's it. He was walking down the street to keep visual and to get an exact location. He didn't go after Trayvon, Trayvon went after him because he was a "creepy-ass cracker" that appeared to be following him and Trayvon is someone that thought he was tough and liked to fight people.

And this is why you are a BLATANT racist. There is no evidence what so ever that Martin started the fight, other than the word of the racist Zimmerman who is a convicted liar with a long history of violent crimes.

But Martin was black, so obviously he "attacked" Zimmerman.

If Martin had Zimmerman's record of lying and violence imagine what you bigots would be saying about him. :rolleyes:

Wow, you call me a blatant racist? Why? I just lost all respect for you. You have no credibility after this.

Common sense will tell you that he almost certainly started the fight. Zimmerman called it in. Is that the usual first-step when someone sets out to beat someone's ass? Involve the police? Trayvon had a history of fighting and glorifying fighting and violence, etc. He was upset that a "creepy-ass cracker" was following him. Do you lack all common sense or only when obvious conclusions might make you look "racist" to others like you?

If you are known for killing a black kid and then decide to help a bigoted gun shop by painting confederate flags, which is a BLATANT symbol of racism against black people, folks might just assume you are a racist.

And you have yourself to blame. And if you defend this POS and people think YOU are a racist, you have yourself to blame too!

You obviously have no idea what a Confederate battle flag means or could mean for people that don't think like you. It could be a racist symbol for some or it could be a symbol of standing up to overreaching authority, a willingness to fight for one's homeland, people and way of life, etc. It is associated with the South. There is a LOT of meaning there that has nothing at all to do with race. What means one thing to you could mean any number of things to others.

You need to chill the fuck out because you are getting out of hand with this race-baiting flaming you are engaging in.

Wow, you call me a blatant racist? Why? I just lost all respect for you. You have no credibility after this.

Common sense will tell you that he almost certainly started the fight. Zimmerman called it in. Is that the usual first-step when someone sets out to beat someone's ass? Involve the police? Trayvon had a history of fighting and glorifying fighting and violence, etc. He was upset that a "creepy-ass cracker" was following him. Do you lack all common sense or only when obvious conclusions might make you look "racist" to others like you?
HN calls EVERYONE a racist who disagrees with him.

The only people who are bigger ass hats than Zimmerman are the people who stick up for him and his blatant mental instability.

History of violence and a history of being mentally unstable. I sure as fuck wouldn't wants be his neighbor.

Do you commonly go in at length about things of which you obviously know nothing about? How much of a bleeding abrasion do you think you need on the back if your head from having it slammed into concrete before you are in real physical danger? You can be knocked completely unconscious from a blow that would even do that much. You seem to want to downplay the fact that that "gangly teenager" took Sinmerman down, mounted him and was attempting to inflict grievous bodily harm on him. Not to mention the fact that Zimmerman is/was an unathletic, short, out-of-shape fat man. And just because the defense attorney was the one asking the questions doesn't negate that it was WITNESS testimony that actually established those facts. It was Zimmerman who was mounted and squealing in terror just before the fatal shot, not Trayvon.

Motherfucker, I'm pissed. You just accused me of going at length about something that you alleged I knew nothing about, and then wrote three times as much with a bunch of outright garbage.

There were two witnesses. One claimed Zimmerman was on top, but was far away, and couldn't see any striking, merely that one was on top.

The other witness also couldn't identify either party when he saw them fighting, but named Martin's shirt color as being the one on top, and said that he thought the person on top was was striking at the person below him. He also thought that they were dogs at first, which should tell you how much visibility he had, and per the cross-examination, the witness couldn't actually see any punches being thrown.

He also wasn't even sure which of them yelled, merely that it was yelling, and he assumed that the person on the bottom would be the one doing the yelling.

There was no testimony suggesting that TM was slamming zimmerman's head against the concrete, or anything beyond punching, and frankly, neither witness was sure about which one was doing it, just that there was one on top punching at the other.

Back