News Zhang vs Yan - UFC 300.

Who Wins?

• Zhang

Votes: 95 90.5%
  • Yan

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
What would you like brother?

like at least some kind of David and Goliath if not a Samson and Goliath. So yeah Jim Miller versus Brock Lesnar lol. it's because I'm a child of the 70s era of "wrestling" but I very much enjoy watching two big fatties colliding. much as I didn't enjoy her personality or her skill I at least would be satisfied with a Rhonda and Tate lol

like at least some kind of David and Goliath if not a Samson and Goliath. So yeah Jim Miller versus Brock Lesnar lol. it's because I'm a child of the 70s era of "wrestling" but I very much enjoy watching two big fatties colliding. much as I didn't enjoy her personality or her skill I at least would be satisfied with a Rhonda and Tate lol

Ronda vs Tate would do absolutely zero for me lol.

Derrick Lewis destroying Conor would get me wet though sir lmfao.

Ronda vs Tate would do absolutely zero for me lol.

Derrick Lewis destroying Conor would get me wet though sir lmfao.

yes! something like that! There's a reason why you're the chief of this island and I'm not lol

Great fight. UFC 300 main event worthy? Nope.

Suprised they didn’t build some Chinese based card around this. They sure went the extra mile to do Mexico for Grasso.

Suprised they didn’t build some Chinese based card around this. They sure went the extra mile to do Mexico for Grasso.
Apparently China is hard to get into. They still got some COVID policies up I believe

chun-li_vs_red_chun-li.png

The UFC returns to Mexico on Feb 24th but its a fight night headlined by Moreno vs. Royval 2. They are planning an event for Mexican Independence Day in Sept but that's rumored to be at the Sphere. As far as I know, Grasso isn't currently booked, I think both her and Shev are/were recovering from injuries.

Big trouble in little China.

Honestly hyped anytime Weili fights.

cant-wait-football.gif
Big Trouble in Little China should be the marketing headline for this fight.
fuck, if Weili came out to the soundtrack from that movie it would be perfect

she already is the overwhelming favorite in the poll. with good reason i think.

Back