Media Zhang DESTROYING the Pads yet again..

Andrade wasn't able to hit back either!
425709.jpg

Danielle Taylor did.

weili-zhang-danielle-taylor-ufc-227-8.jpg

Jesus the hyperbole and soiled jeans over a glorified brawler.

Isnt it 'bricks don't hit back' Bollo Young from the Blood Sport?

The line from Bloodsport is an homage to the original line spoken by Bruce Lee from the movie Enter The Dragon "Boards don't hit back". I just changed a word to suit the situation.

I like Zhang a lot and her win over Andrade was awesome but she hasn’t been so impressive in her other 3 fights in the UFC. She may beat Double J but I want to see it before I believe it.

I like Zhang a lot and her win over Andrade was awesome but she hasn’t been so impressive in her other 3 fights in the UFC. She may beat Double J but I want to see it before I believe it.

Against a wild brawling woman (Andrade) who doesn't even bother to protect her chin she was able to do a lot of damage, but she has been less impressive against UFC caliber opponents that have had actual technical skill

she hasn’t been so impressive in her other 3 fights in the UFC.
I thought what she did to Jessica Aguilar, beating her to a bloody pulp and then armbarring her, in the first round, was impressive.
vGMGpks.png

Last edited:
why or how did you put my handle as the one who wrote that? check it again. Its about 5 posts up by someone else.

Nice leggings. I wonder what color panties she’s wearing. o_O

Hahah

When i first saw this knock out i was eating and reacted like

View attachment 664815

He dam near killed that boy...put him into the spectrum for sure

Homeboy Cella still fights, props to him.

After that KO he got 2 wins out of his next 10 fights. Then he stringed together 3 wins and then a loss again in 2018.

2019 and people are still impressed by pad work.....

I wish that he had the mindset and TDD like Robbie Lawler. That would be something to behold
Yeah I don't know if getting taken down is his issue. Anyone that stands their ground and pushes the pace tends to beat him. The dude almost cried when he was knocking people out so maybe his mental state has something to do with it. At the age he is we pretty much aren't getting anything different but he still has fun fights.

I like this Zhang girl.

That's the women advantage in training... always have a bigger guy to push you. It's awful being a 6'3 / 1,90 with midgets holding the pads for you. And even the punch bags low placed for the average height.

Last edited:
How many straw weights have two first round finishes in the UFC? Torres and Taylor are tough to look good against, much less finish. I think she’s done okay.

Back