Media Zhang DESTROYING the Pads yet again..

Can’t wait to see this girl fight again.

(I don’t say those words too often)

source.gif

Weren't you on Joanna's bandwagon some time ago? Not nice changing sides during the game!
Joanna is my favorite WMMA fighter, she's actually the reason I started respecting women more. That said, I see what I see, I think Zhang stiffens Joanna. Could very well go the other way, but my intuition says Zhang. There's a reason Joanna turned her down 3 times. Zhang was ranked #6 and KH was ranked #7 of #8 when Joanna was negotiating her next fight (prior to the Tampa event).

here's another cool sound (timestamped)

That was the day Uriah actually lost his grit. That kick was the best and worst thing that happened to him and the reason he had a mediocre career

That was the day Uriah actually lost his grit. That kick was the best and worst thing that happened to him and the reason he had a mediocre career
He destroyed Bubba and Andrews after that. Maybe the accumulated guilt of those destructions plus having to fight his friend in Kelvin is what fucked him up.

Her biomechanics are incredible. The way she dismantled Jessica was brutiful.

I have been training KB and hitting pads for a long long time.

This girl can definetly crack.

Padwork doesn't necessarily translate to actual fights. Otherwise Valentina wouldn't be delivering borefests 99% of the time considering how savage she is with them pads during the leadup.

you missed the other leg

Zhang can bang pads real good. I like that, I like that alot...

Thats complete nonsense

He destroyed Bubba and Andrews after that. Maybe the accumulated guilt of those destructions plus having to fight his friend in Kelvin is what fucked him up.

Yea that KO is the entire reason he sucks on the ground. He literally was a Gracie bjj black belt before that kick landed. Don't even get me started on what it did to his boxing fundamentals.

Back