Zero Respect for Cerrone

He's taken down fighters in many of his fights, and he's a damn good grappler. He has good MMA TDs.

Cowboy is a striker. That is what he does in 99% of his fights.. He is not changing now..

Cowboy is a punching bag for paychecks at this point. He's probably smiling because he got taken out quick with no injuries, which means he can get back in there for a quick turnaround for another punching bag for a paycheck moment.

Most important fight of his life??? wtf? It was likely biggest payday. Thats it. He got hurt early and rocked by a kick. It happens. hes metally strong enough to handle it.

Weird

I’m sure Cowboy really cares about the respect from a basement dwelling neckbeard.

LOL that's your fault for believing what the UFC promotes. Cerrone only in it for a pay check for a long time now. Nate Diaz absolutely took cerrone'a soul in their fight. He talked a ton of shit to Nate and then you could see Donald break when Diaz gve him the finger in between rounds. Cerrone is THE DEFINITION of gatekeeper.

He had a TD setup on a silver platter, and he literally just stood there, while Conor shoulder checked him 4 or 5 consecutive times. He fought to lose basically.

No he didn’t. He got clipped with a knee then neutralized in the clinch, eating those shoulder shots clean every time. There was no takedown threat

I agree 100%. I hope the money he made is worth cementing his reputation as the biggest choker and mentally weakest fighter in UFC history. He quit as soon as he got hit against RDA, Pettis, Till, Masvidal and Gaethje too.

Last edited:
I did. Just had to throw a joke in somewhere because this place is ugly tonight. Props to you for not getting wound up about it.

It is ugly, but to be fair it's never pretty. We all love this ugly bitch for some reason :D.

My only hopes now is that UFC don't pay Ferguson to pull out in April so they can shove Conor in there instead.

If Cerrone was only getting paid 100k, his grandma would not have been kissing and hugging Conor after the fight.

Cerrone is already a multi millionaire and would have been if he never stepped foot in the octagon. Family money.

He bleeds in the cage for us for fun

lol why? ts is absolutely right, that was pathetic on Cerrone's part to say the least
Okay, it's your turn
Let's see how you do against even CM punk. Why the hell do you people shit on legit fighters?

No he didn’t. He got clipped with a knee then neutralized in the clinch, eating those shoulder shots clean every time. There was no takedown threat

Yes there was. He just didn't engage in the TD, and stood there in the clinch, eating shoulder checks for God's sake.

Well he did throw one headkick, although blocked.

Agreed. Cowboy has lost huge amount of stock now. He wont recover from this.

i've had my doubts about a few of conor's earlier fights actually, but this one didn't look like a dive to me. this was just vintage cerrone. he's a deer in headlights the minute anyone comes after him aggressively. and it gets even worse in main events. that was exactly what i was expecting to see tonite.

He freezes up Overeem style

This dude needs to write a handwritten letter of apology to Stephen A Smith and promptly retire.

Yeah that same snippy attitude and aggression he showed in that interview (to a non fighter), he sure didn't show ANY of that when it mattered, did he.

Clear as day the whole lead up to the fight was biggest pussy,loser mentaility you will ever see from a fighter.
Harsh but you are not wrong. Cerrone accepted defeat long before he entered the cage

He stood in the clinch and took the same shot about 4 times while doing nothing.

In his defense you don't expect that shot to keep happening, and by the time it "mattered," he was already stunned.

If you were a new fan and this is the first PPV that you bought, it would likely be your last.
truth. that was a bad card. the oleinik fight was interesting in sort of a cringeworthy way i guess.

Cerrone is already a multi millionaire and would have been if he never stepped foot in the octagon. Family money.

He bleeds in the cage for us for fun

No one fights just for fun. Cerrone made more money for tonight's "performance" than he has in the last few years. I think he deserves the money for what he has done in his career though.

Back