Zabit vs Davis is gonna be what we hoped Zabit vs Yair was

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
An insane technical matchup and probably a fight of the year candidate.

Brandon Davis is a super skilled striker with amazing feints and shoulder rolls. Using angles to setup punches. If he does pull an upset, which i doubt, it will be a brutal decision.

Zabit is a freestyle striker who does whatever the fook he wants because hes not afraid to grapple.

It will be massive! Super exited

I hope it's a good fight.

Most likely Magomedsharipov submits him but it'll be fun while it lasts.

An insane technical matchup and probably a fight of the year candidate.

Brandon Davis is a super skilled striker with amazing feints and shoulder rolls. Using angles to setup punches. If he does pull an upset, which i doubt, it will be a brutal decision.

Zabit is a freestyle striker who does whatever the fook he wants because hes not afraid to grapple.

It will be massive! Super exited
upload_2018-8-28_23-20-42.pngWho?

Brandon couldn't deal with Bochniak's movement, and showed glaring weaknesses in the grappling against Barzola. You bet your damn ass that Zabit will circle and shoot.

What the hell happened to Yair?

I was hoping that zabit would be the fiest semi-good fighter and zabit size fighter that zabit ever faced so he could derail his hypetrain . So zabit vs davis wont be that.

Zabit will take this one but hype train will get exposed soon. Anyone with real power just walks past his ninja moves and knocks him out.

Damn, everybody is scared of Zabit if Davis is the best they could come up with.

I was hoping that zabit would be the fiest semi-good fighter and zabit size fighter that zabit ever faced so he could derail his hypetrain . So zabit vs davis wont be that.
Who learned you how to spoke good?

Zabit will take this one but hype train will get exposed soon. Anyone with real power just walks past his ninja moves and knocks him out.

LOL you are really hoping, huh. Sorry man this Zabit guy is actually legit.

The only guy at 145 I see giving him any resistance is Ortega. And even he could get pieced the fuck up.

There's a reason the entire division is ducking him. They know they're fucked.

Why not fed him to Lobov ?
FShasc6.jpg

LOL you are really hoping, huh.

Sorry man this Zabit guy is actually legit.

The only guy at 145 I see giving him any resistance is Ortega. And even he could get pieced the fuck up.
Max , Aldo , Ortega , Moicano , Mendes , Frankie , KZ and almost every ranked fighter beats him . he struggled against kyle bochniak who is a can lol .

Sorry memory is failing which event was Zabit fighting at in Argentina?

Cause he should taken the biggest fight he could and propel his career. and fight Micheal Johnson at 145.

thats a top10 fight and if it is in Argentina at that altitude fighting up 10lbs would be a benefit.

im afraid it could happen.
But who has power at 145?
Thats why i say being so lanky in lower divisions is actually very useful, because you can piece someone from far away with lower chances of being KTFO with an overight.

Ortega, Max, Volkanovski can certainly beat Zabit. I think Moicano would get in a chest match and lose.
No one else at 145 has stopping power iirc... At 155 theres many.
Thats why Conor was so succesful at 145 as a lanky striker

Imagine all the people that they called that turned down the fight. BRANDON DAVIS MAH BOIIIIIIIIIIII

Back