Zabit vs Davis is gonna be what we hoped Zabit vs Yair was

Another can on the record to make Zabit's eventual exposure by an actual contender even more satisfying
tenor.gif

Max , Aldo , Ortega , Moicano , Mendes , Frankie , KZ and almost every ranked fighter beats him . he struggled against kyle bochniak who is a can lol .

I know you're probably just looking to get a reaction but, what fight were you watching...his fight against Bochniak was anything but close...zabit dominated every second of that fight...from standup to taking him down at will. all while with a broken hand he got before the fight even started....what is your definition of struggling? total domination = struggling now...haha

I was hoping that zabit would be the fiest semi-good fighter and zabit size fighter that zabit ever faced so he could derail his hypetrain .

You were hoping that Zabit would be the first fighter of a specific kind that Zabit ever faced? Come again?

Im going to this event live and im so excited. Props to Davis for even taking the fight.

LOL you are really hoping, huh. Sorry man this Zabit guy is actually legit.

The only guy at 145 I see giving him any resistance is Ortega. And even he could get pieced the fuck up.

There's a reason the entire division is ducking him. They know they're fucked.

Could be legit for sure, but at this point i'm not too impressed. We'll see soon how those ninja moves without power are going to work against real competition. He has solid arsenal, but how far he can go with it if he isn't able to hurt anyone? Kyle Bochniak wasn't faced by power at all.

I was pretty much sure that Darren Till will be champion after his fight against Jessin Ayari but Zabit just doesn't give me the same wipes. It is definitely possible, but ATM it's hard to see him beating guys like Holloway.

Back