Zabit looks very beatable why are everyone hyping him up so much?

He's good but still untested against established guys

Seems I'm in the minority but I think Yair beats him, but by the looks of things even Yair doesn't think he can....

I think Zabit tried to spit-wash my windshield at a stop sign last week.

2rqir5t.jpg

Because he looks like Khabib, his name sounds like Khabib, and he fights like Khabib. He's like generic brand Khabib.

You gotta be a handi if you think he's bad. Call him bad as he keeps winning by finish non stop. Dumb ass

He has a lot of skill and could eventually challenge for the title but calling him the GOAT already is ridiculous when he hasn't fought even a decent fighter yet.

Very nice sub though. Thought he would win quicker and easier.

Vick gets a lot of sihit for being 6'3" at 155 so shouldnt Zabit get at least a little shit for being 6'1.5" at 145? I think if you make weight it shouldn't matter but just want consistency.

lol, I get submitted regularly at the gym, if someone did that to my, id be ashamed.

I think your in the minority here guy looks impressive but great thing about MMA is well all find out soon enough

Anybody can be beat but it doesn't mean his kicking everyone's ass easily. Pulling out crazy shit like the sub tonight

Back