Zabit looks very beatable why are everyone hyping him up so much?

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
outside of some crazy spinning shit stuff I don't see the guy being elite in any other aspect. Bochiak had his moments and right now Zabit has trouble outstriking/outgrappling lowest level UFC fighter. He won by weird sub but still. I give him that but this won't work against better guys. Someone like Chad Mendes would blow this guy out of the octagon

WTF he just smashed out a rare as fuck sub and made it look easy

Undeniably a top fighter. He’s so good that yair is afraid to fight him

Another instance of very beatable but never threatened, never lost a round and unbeaten in UFC

Lol

zabit has trouble outstriking Davis? what fight did you watch?

Pink glitter belt... is this the fool who tried to edit his thread to make it seem like he made the right predictions?

dude you're an idiot, watch every max holloway fight ever, what zabit is doing is very similar. You don't have to be knocking people dead in 30seconds.

RG0BS1U.gif

I think you're actually upset about how he looks. A skinny white guy with crazy hair and no tattoos is absolutely destroying these typical tough guys and making them look stupid.

There’s really no pleasing a Sherbro.

Nice av & username. Zabit future champ.

Did max get exposed in his fights against stephens and lamas? No he ended up going on to beat jose aldo twice, zabit is a legit prodigy!

Back