Zabit celebrating spectacular victory with feast

Then your google is broken because at bare minimum you should have found that he holds a major political office. Also, widely regarded by people who follow politics and human rights violations. That is - intelligent people.

I guess my google's broken then, can you give links that back up what you say?

You mean you want me to research what I already know, in the middle of the night, then post those to an mma post, because you're too lazy to do it yourself? I'm going to suggest something better: You do it. He is a well known public figure. It can't be that hard.

Hint: Both he and his wife are barred from entry in the US. Which is why the last guy made the "stupid American" comment. If a government prohibits entry to its country, it usually issues a statement referencing the specific international or federal law broken. Because you went to school I'm sure you answer this question - what U.S. federal agency is mostly like to prohibit entry of a foreign official to the U.S.? If you can answer that, you'll find a trail back to the human violations.

<{fry}><[analyzed}>

Why so defensive lol? If your Google search works so much better than mine it would take less than a minute to copy paste a link. I already looked him up - literally could not find a single thing.

{<huh}<36>

How do you know him and his wife are barred from entering the US? Where did you get any of this information from?

You wrote a paragraph in total, but aren't willing to give a single link lool <{fry}>
Its seem like POWER2 is full of shit, couldn't find anything on human rights violation either. And where the fuck have you the informations about him and his wife... sounds like you pull it deep off your ass man.
My google is broken too. Please send link it will only take you couple of seconds with your working google.

Showed up to fancy dinner in a hoodie. smh.

And dinner is with someone widely regarded as human rights violator.

An evening with all kinds of mistakes made.

Omar Magomedovich is a wrestling coach in Russia.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Its seem like POWER2 is full of shit, couldn't find anything on human rights violation either. And where the fuck have you the informations about him and his wife... sounds like you pull it deep off your ass man.
My google is broken too. Please send link it will only take you couple of seconds with your working google.
Omar Magomedovich is a wrestling coach in Russia.

What the fuck are you talking about?
He’s making shit up to get likes from morons, that’s one of the sadder things I’ve seen in a while on sherdog. And that’s saying something lol

LOL. Like I said, you're too lazy. I just gave you all the bread crumbs and you will still won't do the work.

Don't you read newspapers? Are you saying you never heard of this guy before now?

giphy.gif

You sound dumb talking shit to random dudes online while simultaneously wasting your time attaching TV Sitcom gifs to explain how you're the only one who stays informed about current events. You're in quick sand "Mr. Woke" , stop embarrassing yourself. You could've posted a thousand links by now.

He’s making shit up to get likes from morons, that’s one of the sadder things I’ve seen in a while on sherdog. And that’s saying something lol

I suspected for a second he somehow managed to confuse the guy with Kadyrov but then I thought no way could someone be that stupid.

Then again this is SHerdog.

They even have a Dagestani Dana White in their crew

https://instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/afde8361c94582e82c8cf25f4a5aac2c/5E84219E/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/72789133_164577571295942_1320922195406848660_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=102

<31>

https://instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/afde8361c94582e82c8cf25f4a5aac2c/5E84219E/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/72789133_164577571295942_1320922195406848660_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=102

<31>
<{danayeah}>

<31>

"Dhana Whytov"

I see so thats how he stays so skinny those breads and water are a "feast" to him

LOL. Like I said, you're too lazy. I just gave you all the bread crumbs and you will still won't do the work.

Don't you read newspapers? Are you saying you never heard of this guy before now?

giphy.gif
Are you confusing him with Kadyrov? Either you are more knowledgable and smarter than everybody else or you have an IQ below 70. I want to know which one.

Are you confusing him with Kadyrov? Either you are more knowledgable and smarter than everybody else or you have an IQ below 70. I want to know which one.
I specifically said magomedovich, so if he managed to confuse him with kadyrov, he’s still pretty dumb.

Neither. He's just a scumbag who makes shit up.

POWER2 must delete his account and start from scratch. He lost all credibility. He continued deliberately to go downhill knowing he was on the wrong path.
Didn't want to loose face, but lost his credential.

So since Khabib has his own murdering dictator buddy, is this Zabit's budget equivalent?

Good for them, one half eaten burrito between the three of them and they can still appreciate the moment enough to take a photo.

Masters of the media, Mcgregor could take a lesson!

Good for them, one half eaten burrito between the three of them and they can still appreciate the moment enough to take a photo.

Masters of the media, Mcgregor could take a lesson!

"Life is short , be nice to each other"

Back