Zabit celebrating spectacular victory with feast

Then your google is broken because at bare minimum you should have found that he holds a major political office. Also, widely regarded by people who follow politics and human rights violations. That is - intelligent people.
lol you're a joke, delete your account

okay who is that ?

His retarded brother ? some local greeced up thug and Zabit ?

Zabit rocking the Abercrombie and Fitch hoodie he probably got from some non partisan donation thing that visited his village

Another strange country. Only men allowed at the table, the old guy is clearly a mob type politician. Strange vibes. No wonder all those type countrys are nuts.

LOL don't be such a sensitive little snowflake, this is an MMA forum, toughen up.
Oh, is that right?

I was merely just pointing out that you should practice what you preach Gandhi.

I think you're the sensitive one here, own it, your words dont carry any weight.

Another strange country. Only men allowed at the table, the old guy is clearly a mob type politician. Strange vibes. No wonder all those type countrys are nuts.
1- That dudes a wrestling coach, not a politician
2- So what if its men only, people have different cultures
3- You sound generally dumb

Oh, is that right?

I think you're the sensitive one here, own it, your words dont carry any weight.
I'm not sensitive at all dude, go and hug your waifu and leave the real men alone

Zabit is a real life version of Leisure Suit Larry

You mean you want me to research what I already know, in the middle of the night, then post those to an mma post, because you're too lazy to do it yourself? I'm going to suggest something better: You do it. He is a well known public figure. It can't be that hard.

Hint: Both he and his wife are barred from entry in the US. Which is why the last guy made the "stupid American" comment. If a government prohibits entry to its country, it usually issues a statement referencing the specific international or federal law broken. Because you went to school I'm sure you answer this question - what U.S. federal agency is mostly like to prohibit entry of a foreign official to the U.S.? If you can answer that, you'll find a trail back to the human violations.

Eat shit.

Looks kinda formal but his clothes don’t match the event.

The dude on Zabit's left looks straight up retarded.
<{katwhu}>
They even have a Dagestani Dana White in their crew

https://instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/afde8361c94582e82c8cf25f4a5aac2c/5E84219E/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/72789133_164577571295942_1320922195406848660_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=102

<31>

Oh, is that right?

So we agree. You need to read the news more.

"With Omar Magomedovich, there is always something to talk about and something to discuss. Nobody knows and this is not advertised anywhere, but with the full support of Omar Magomedovich, the construction of a gym in my native village of Sovetskoye resumed several months ago. Soon local youth will have something to do, you will still hear about the sports successes of my young villagers"

Doing big things, building his own gym back home, lounging with politicians...

Alhamdullilah

How is that a celebration without a bottle of rakija in the table? 0/10 "celebration"

Back