• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media YouTube millionaire Logan Paul holding his own in sparring with Paulo Costa

Your brain has to be incredibly small, and you have to be incredibly gullible to believe that Costa actually "knocked Logan Paul out."

In other words, you have to be just like the millions of other sheeple on social media who see something and cannot for the love of God use their little brains to do a shred of investigating before they suck the proverbial cock of fakeness down and start spreading it all over the God damned internet.

Play the original video back at 0.25x speed and tell me again how he did indeed get knocked out.

Sheep.

giphy.gif

<PlusJuan>

Knocking out Logan Paul is impossible. The guy is 300-0 with 1,700 kos

Shocked that acutal news outlets are running with this, frontpage included. He doesn't even touch the kid on the "KO"

I wish Master Seagull would take offense in this guy's fake posturing and teach him a lesson or two.

Sherdog conspiracy theorists in full swing. Everything is fake, everything is a setup and work.
What happened here is that Logan wanted to spar, and costa took this very lightly, but logan has some boxing skills, and he started throwing hard and touching up costa, so costa decides enough is enough and knocked this full out.
The reason why costa didn't show empathy is because logan was throwing for real, you don't try to box for real with a pro and expect to get away unscathed.

Looks real to me. Fucking idiots think it is fake lmao. People are blind or just stupid, not sure but I saw him connecting with that chin.

Sherdog conspiracy theorists in full swing. Everything is fake, everything is a setup and work.
What happened here is that Logan wanted to spar, and costa took this very lightly, but logan has some boxing skills, and he started throwing hard and touching up costa, so costa decides enough is enough and knocked this full out.
The reason why costa didn't show empathy is because logan was throwing for real, you don't try to box for real with a pro and expect to get away unscathed.
Watch the original video back in minimum speed and than come back again. Costa barely touches him.

Looks real to me. Fucking idiots think it is fake lmao. People are blind or just stupid, not sure but I saw him connecting with that chin.
He connects right on his bare chin. If Logan can fake that he might have a WWE career ahead of him

Could be dropped frames...
Im pretty sure He misses or barely touches his protection gear at best. The dude falls Like a very good actor tho. But also gets up way too quickly. According to Costa they also didnt use mouth pieces. If that thing thing landed, that would be a few teeths missing.

we really gotta talk about fucking Logan Paul here too? I try to avoid this kind of shit.

dude would be knocked into another dimension if he really landed that shot on him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back