• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media YouTube millionaire Logan Paul holding his own in sparring with Paulo Costa

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Logan Paul is 6 foot 2 and walks around at 210 pounds, man Paulo dwarfs him how does Paulo even make 185 geez.

Thats Wallid Ishmael filming and coaching Logan behind the camera.

Logan Paul takes the MW belt with 4 months of serious TDD training.

Why is the world so obsessed with these youtuber types? DAZN has been really pushing behind them, now the UFC? SMH...

Last edited:
LOL at "!holding his own" they are goofing around...

Say what you want but Paul is tough as fuck. Even a light spar/drill with a guy like Costa is scary. Dude is a fucking tank you’ll feel everything he touches you with

I would've liked to have seen Costa ko Logan Paul with a body shot for shits n' giggles.

Logan was trying at 80%, while Borrachina was going 40% max.

Costa should be at LHW.

I really cannot stand extreme weight cutters anymore. Fight at the right weight class. Stop trying to win because your bigger than the rest.

It is clear to me that Logan can't even hang with a Paulo Costa who is taking it super easy with him. LOL

Logan Paul is 6 foot 2 and walks around at 210 pounds, man Paulo dwarfs him how does Paulo even make 185 geez.

Thats Wallid Ishmael filming and coaching Logan behind the camera.

Costa has close sparring session with youtuber?
lol Stylebender is going to violate Costa.

It's quite clear they told Costa to not touch Logan Paul, he is literally just tapping him and moving his head.

Costa is a beast though, no one else is beating Romero the way he did. Hope he kills Adesanya

And you thought ufc cherry picking was bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back