Youtube is starting to really piss me off.

Do you actually HAVE Youtube Premium you bastard

• Total voters
The worst part are the ads randomly placed in the middle of videos. Motherfucker I just watched a 30 second ad I couldn’t skip and now 2 minutes into this video I have to watch another that starts mid sentence.

That's the person running the YouTube account whoring out for ads. Fuck any channel that does that.

I hate when I accidentally hit a video while I'm watching a video, and then I can't go back to my previous video, so I have to search that video again.
There's a history tab where all your previously watched videos are listed

Do you have a recommendation for iOS? I have an adblocker app installed on my phone. Doesn’t seem to do shit.

I use adblock plus and never got ads but I have android/windows. I have YouTube Red now cause it comes with my Google Music subscription (Better version of Spotify) so no ads and can run videos in the background.

I hate when I accidentally hit a video while I'm watching a video, and then I can't go back to my previous video, so I have to search that video again.

This is by far the most frustrating thing about YouTube coming from someone that uses it daily.

Last edited:
Also 80% of the time I try to like a comment it tries to get me to reply to the comment rather than give the thumbs up.

I have premium so don't know if it's the same but there's a library button on the ribbon on the bottom right that looks like a folder.

I found it. Still wish I could just hit "back"

I have premium so don't know if it's the same but there's a library button on the ribbon on the bottom right that looks like a folder.

PREMIUM!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you're just part of the problem

PREMIUM!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you're just part of the problem

Lol, they throw it in for free with Google Music streaming service. I would never have subbed for it in of itself.

Last edited:
I only see that crap on my phone. I've had adblock on my laptop for years. Every now and then a site says "I see you're using adblock, please turn it off on our site so we can spam you with a(i)ds!

images

I signed up for Red just for Cobra Kai and haven't cancelled yet but I will.

My YouTube premium is comped, just like my sherdog plat membership. I know people.

You have a plat account here but dont think youtube premium is worth it?

I like, especially for mobile. You can browse sherdog while listening to podcasts or music. Its dope.

And cheap

I pay for it, they originally got me with a TV show and a free trial, but having no commercials, AND I can listen to any video or song without having to have the screen on, and on my car, it's a really nice feature.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back