You're entitled to your delusion, BUT...

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda is winning tomorrow (1st round sub).
To think otherwise is trying so hard to control something you have NO control over, and, that thought is based on an emotional, irrelevant bias. AND, it's clear the UFC knows this as well, which is why they are sweeping Nunes under the rug as far as media goes. The UFC is notorious for not liking Brazilian champs. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the tears of the anti-Ronda-fanboys tomorrow night. Cheers.

#WarRonda

p.s. #WarShaneCarwin

Anyone believe the fix is in?

They desperately need Ronda to carry wmma again.

Just like they desperately needed Conor to "beat" Nate in the rematch.

anything is a possibility i mean really who TF is Amanda Nunes in the grand scheme of things??? She looks like a female Hockey player or some sh1t. While Rousey on the other hand has a Huge fan base (how I don't know).

All I know is IF Rousey gets KTFO they better have a "safe space" ready for her.

Ronda is winning tomorrow (1st round sub).
To think otherwise is trying so hard to control something you have NO control over, and, that thought is based on an emotional, irrelevant bias. AND, it's clear the UFC knows this as well, which is why they are sweeping Nunes under the rug as far as media goes. The UFC is notorious for not liking Brazilian champs. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the tears of the anti-Ronda-fanboys tomorrow night. Cheers.

#WarRonda

p.s. #WarShaneCarwin
I shall be here, waiting for you when Amanda murks her

btw 5 months here and you are already a blue belt on this forum. 500+ posts....How much can one possibly say on a forum lol

Last edited:

well thats why they created the 145 real quick. So Cyborg can be the new face once Ronda's one and done is through tomorrow

anything is a possibility i mean really who TF is Amanda Nunes in the grand scheme of things??? She looks like a female Hockey player or some sh1t. While Rousey on the other hand has a Huge fan base (how I don't know).

All I know is IF Rousey gets KTFO they better have a "safe space" ready for her.
Agree with my edited 3rd line?

"anti-ronda fanboys"
What-GIF.gif

I shall be here, waiting for you when Amanda murks her

btw 5 months here and you are already a blue belt on this forum. 500+ posts....How much can one possibly say on a forum lol

there are a few here that have over 10,000 in the same time.

I will be annoyed if Ronda wins this, but at the end of the day... who gives a fuck? It's WMMA.

She's an egomaniac clown who can't face the media after getting smashed a year ago. She hid for a whole year. Nunes needs to KO her stiff and end her career.

Her managers are the new owners.

Amanda isnt taking a fix. That girl has too much pride in her self.
you're telling me a couple million in your bank account won't change your mind?

Back