You're entitled to your delusion, BUT...

I think if Ronda can leave her ego outside of the cage, realize she is not a striker, respect Amanda Nunes striking, and take her time and work the take down instead of just trying to power her way into it, shell be fine and get W.

Im not a fan of ronda. in fact i have despised her and jumped for joy when holly kicked her ass. I do think though she will wipe the floor with nunes. first round sub.

I don't want Ronda to win but she is most likely going to win by Sub. I hope I am wrong tho

Lol you losers should get your accounts banned when it goes the other way. You probably made a similar shit thread for the holly fight.

Anyone believe the fix is in?

They desperately need Ronda to carry wmma again.

Just like they desperately needed Conor to "beat" Nate in the rematch.
You really think they're going to spend $4.2 billion buying the UFC and risk The credibility of the entire sport on 1 fight?

You really think they're going to spend $4.2 billion buying the UFC and risk The credibility of the entire sport on 1 fight?
I take it you're not a big sports gambler?

They aren't sweeping Amanda under the rug, they (Amanda included) are just trying to coax Ronda back into the cage as gently as possible. It's like getting a wobbly-kneed new born baby deer to eat out of your hand; no loud noises, no sudden moves...

If Amanda wins, she'll blow up like Holly did. They know this. There's no rush.

I think it's entirely possible RR wins by 1st round arm bar. I also think it's possible she gets tagged hard a few times and just loses it mentally, ends up playing charging bull to Nunes' matador.

Both girls have the tools to beat each other. Will a disciplined stick and move Nunes who uses Holly's gameplan show up? Or will she get reckless and lazy in the clinch and give up the takedown? Will Rhonda be able to adjust her game if the fight is not going her way this time? Will she hold up mentally?

I'm genuinely surprised by people who are so certain of the outcome of this fight before it happen when there are so many unknowns.

LMAO never ...4th degree BJJ multi champion black belt > judo JJ arm bars
Degrees are for scholar, this is a fight!

A black belt very new to the limelight has never dropped a superstar, got exited and jumped to finish her on the ground with her specialty: savage GnP.

A black belt has never left a arm hanging in guard while trying to finish a downed fighter. Especially not in her fight against Cat. Who could grab the arm of a black belt and nearly finish? Certainly not Cat Zingano, right?

Amanda pounding out an helpless cat.
cat-zingano-attempts-an-arm-bar-on-amanda-nunes-in-their-womens-picture-id456230526

Also, Amanda is a master at defending Judo throws. Ask Cat, again:
0.jpg

You're free to put your money wherever you want. You're also free to laugh or praise my prediction.

Let's talk after the fight. And remember, Cat trains with an elite team: the musicians wine tasters!
2i75u03.jpg

Is normal she can handle a Brazilian that easy. I wonder what's Cat's "degree" in BJJ...

Last edited:
I shall be here, waiting for you when Amanda murks her

btw 5 months here and you are already a blue belt on this forum. 500+ posts....How much can one possibly say on a forum lol

Dude... that's nothing. There are some people here with nearly 3000 posts and they created the account in September this year

No one knows whats going to happen tomorrow night...Its the way ronda was beat is what making this such a hard thing to predict.The person who beat ronda has not only lost 2 in a row since but outside of rousey fight hadnt looked like anything special before hand..To validate all this plus the way Amanda Nunes has looked, vegas has this fight close to a pk em. Nobody fixing any fights, lol-----if that were the case, Las Vegas would of smelt some kind of a wind and the fight would be tsken off the board.

Truly, I really dont know whats going to happen tomorrow night.I can see ronda getting fight to ground and as good as nunes has become and training with attt, i still see rousey just getting her in position and getting sub.I can see Nunes blasting ronda and i do see ronda getting tagged early and we ll find out right away where her chin is at after the holm fiasco......and Nunes has looked like shes evolved physically so she looks like shes capable of putting ronda away.Meisha Tate had looked durable in every fight shes ever had except one....and that was the Nunes fight.The first fight i saw her not being able to take a punch.

I have no clue whats going to happen outside the fact who the ufc is rooting for and hoping for .....with fingers crossed.

I'm wondering how much Fatfuck White paid Nunes to throw that fight :)

Back