"You're a casual if..."

I'm pretty sure you're a casual if you think calling someone a casual is an insult.

You wear tasseled loafers with business suits. According to my friend Pat Bateman.

You're a casual if you don't know what type of guy Tony Ferguson is.
tenor.gif

Save your fallacies for another forum. casual. This is just bleed country!
<codychoke>{<BJPeen}

I’ve never understood the “casual” insult. What exactly is the implication, that you don’t dedicate a sufficient amount of time and energy to an industry that you’re not actually a part of?

I would say you're a casual if you don’t know the name of every current champ.

Every male champ*

Half of sherdoggers probably couldn't type Blachowicz's name correctly or even know it.

I’ve never understood the “casual” insult. What exactly is the implication, that you don’t dedicate a sufficient amount of time and energy to an industry that you’re not actually a part of?

No, I think it's more like...you don't know everything about MMA and post less than 187 times a day on Sherdog then you are a casual.

Or you don't stream. If you buy PPV's you are a casual. Your not die hard unless you steal from Dana.

I've been a fan since UFC 3 but never ordered a ppv.

BTW, if you've never fought you don't get to go around calling people casuals.
Bunch of fatties around here that can't throw a jab or shoot a double calling others casuals is hilarious.

Philosophy 1 or critical thinking was a favorite of mine back in college

big bonus points for anyone who can tell me what fallacy is being committed with the above, the presumptuous premise in this being I'm an expert and you're a noob

it's a terrible argument especially when the fights indeed sucked ass

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
Every 4 year degree out of California today requires philio 1xx and critical thinking. You spitting fallacies

If you say Gane's fight was boring while praising Ngannou for being exciting and forgetting about the Derrick Lewis performance.

Dana "Do you wanna be a fuckin casual?" White needs some education in MMA.

Every 4 year degree out of California today requires philio 1xx and critical thinking. You spitting fallacies
It's an elective, dippy
You can either choose to be smarter or not
but thanks for shopping

It's an elective, dippy
You can either choose to be smarter or not
but thanks for shopping
It's not but okay, every single California state college requires it which is why it's a part of every associate for a Transfer degree. It's also a required core class for every degree at my school and a plethora of other schools.

Don't become a walking, living, breathing fallacy now and give me that like back.

https://www.menlo.edu/wp-content/uploads/academics/Psychology.pdf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back