Your Thoughts on Jimmy Johns

Jumpy

Invincible
@Silver
Reaction score
141022103353-jimmy-johns-1024x576.jpg

Honestly, I think it's complete shit. First off... cold subs? Fuck outta' here with that non-sense. And their bread is just super bland and tasteless. I do not get the hype around JJ, other than the fact that they will deliver to you fairly quickly, if you're near by. How does this hack of a sub-shop stay in business?

Fire House Subs >>>>>>

Your thoughts, Swirldog?

Overpriced, but the one near me has very fresh ingredients. Bread is the weakest point. I don't see them as hacks, but rather as absolutely nailing a difficult-to-hit spot in their market.

Overpriced, but the one near me has very fresh ingredients. Bread is the weakest point. I don't see them as hacks, but rather as absolutely nailing a difficult-to-hit spot in their market.
Their veggies usually are pretty good. I just can't get behind only cold subs.
Their in-house BBQ chips are solid too. But FH has Miss Vickies <{anton}>

Ate there a couple times maybe 6 years ago. Not that great.

The one that was near me in college had great bread. Did it change in the last 7 years?

I think it’s good. Fairly inexpensive, super fast, and tastes delicious. The bread is the best part.

Good not great...I wouldn't actually go there, I only get it because of their fast delivery, I like their tuna with hot peppers...I think Jersey Mike's is better...

Makes me wanna get a big penis tattooed on my chest.

And do a fuck-tonne of steroids.

Last edited:
What ever happened to quiznos? I liked that place :)

I like Jimmy Johns a lot, but then again, I've been eating there since almost high school since it started in Illinois.

Good marketing and the delivery fills a niche. Food is kind of 'eh', though.

What ever happened to quiznos? I liked that place :)

They were good. Lost to Subway and their Pedo-Mascot. I have no idea how. There's a few left here and there, but not many.

Good not great...I wouldn't actually go there, I only get it because of their fast delivery, I like their tuna with hot peppers...I think Jersey Mike's is better...

Yeah Jersey Mike's is better, but they're also stupid expensive for a sub, IIRC. Do they even have anything for under $10?

I like it.

And they do deliver super fast.

genuinely never heard of them, if they play 2nd fiddle to subway, i'll pass.

Their Italian Night club is FIREE. Everything else is average.

The one that was near me in college had great bread. Did it change in the last 7 years?
It's bland and tasteless. Very similar to Subway bread tbh
I think it’s good. Fairly inexpensive, super fast, and tastes delicious. The bread is the best part.
Delivery is only good thing about the place tbh.

ACTUALLY, one time I had no choice but to go into a JJ or eat hotel cafeteria food. I went in and their CC machine failed after I ordered, and I had no cash. The manager said, "Fuck it, it's on the house." So, at that location, there were good people. Props to them for that.

Better than Subway in every way. Cheaper, faster, better tasting. And you don't have to repeat everything you want twice to the incompetents they hire at Subway.

Love that fucking sandwich shop. If you want a hot sandwich go buy a fucking cheeseburger or fry up a grill cheese at home.

Jimmy John's is everything subway should be but isn't. They have quality bread, quality produce and quality meat. None of that generic brand lunch meat that looks like it came out of a kids lunchable.

genuinely never heard of them, if they play 2nd fiddle to subway, i'll pass.
No one plays second fiddle to that fucking child molester den. I honestly can't believe that subway has managed to stay in business as long as they have with their meth head employees, Walmart brand ingredients, and skimpy ass portions of olives.

Overpriced and way too much mayo. Their Italian subs are pretty damn good with the hot peppers though.

Back