Your Thoughts on Jimmy Johns

141022103353-jimmy-johns-1024x576.jpg

Honestly, I think it's complete shit. First off... cold subs? Fuck outta' here with that non-sense. And their bread is just super bland and tasteless. I do not get the hype around JJ, other than the fact that they will deliver to you fairly quickly, if you're near by. How does this hack of a sub-shop stay in business?

Fire House Subs >>>>>>

Your thoughts, Swirldog?

Jimmy Johns is absolutely awesome (probably my favorite sub place). They have the freshest subs around. Have you tried their bootlegger club yet? It's outstanding.

14_bootleggerclub.jpg

Firehouse subs is also awesome though.

It's bland and tasteless. Very similar to Subway bread tbh

They must absolutely suck in your area then because the JJ's in my area are nothing like subway. JJ's bread is soft like it was just baked (not at all like Subway).

No one plays second fiddle to that fucking child molester den. I honestly can't believe that subway has managed to stay in business as long as they have with their meth head employees, Walmart brand ingredients, and skimpy ass portions of olives.
meth is virtually non existent in the UK, and I have no idea what your rant is all about.....also, olives are fuckin' disgusting.

Never tried them (if anyone has a printable coupon ill give them a try, I only use coupons yes cheapskate yes poor but Warren Buffett also uses coupons) but man I used to love Quiznos Toasted subs too bad all the ones near me closed down.

Never tried them (if anyone has a printable coupon ill give them a try, I only use coupons yes cheapskate yes poor but Warren Buffett also uses coupons) but man I used to love Quiznos Toasted subs too bad all the ones near me closed down.

Quiznos were so hit or miss. Some of the subs I got there were great, some were a soupy liquidy mess. I think Jimmy Johns and Jersey mikes filled the void that was left by Quiznos and Blimpies.

Quiznos were so hit or miss. Some of the subs I got there were great, some were a soupy liquidy mess. I think Jimmy Johns and Jersey mikes filled the void that was left by Quiznos and Blimpies.
I love Jersey Mikes too expensive though, I need to try Jimmy Johns but that toasty sub from quiznos was my favorite

I think these places are hit and miss because they are franchised so they cant really keep tract of flavor quality, Subway is crap, pre 1999 Subway wasw good they used to put a lot of meat, now they put more lettuce than meat.

Overpriced and way too much mayo. Their Italian subs are pretty damn good with the hot peppers though.
Yeah, I hate mayo and that's the only sub that doesn't come with it. I also like it with hot peppers and extra sauce. I also occasionally get the BLT with extra bacon and ask for no mayo. The bacon is cold of course, but otherwise not bad. I think they have decent ingredients and crazy fast delivery, so I really can't complain.

Firehouse sucks. $9 for a breadstick size portion with meats that are heavy on nitrates. Jimmy John's taste better imo

I lile jimmy johns.

Got no problem with their product. The bread is actually the best part

For how simple the subs are the taste has to be very very good and it has to be fast.

They nail both for the price.

Yeah, I order online and pick it up, usually.
Pastrami or Cheesesteak FTW
isn't it soggy as hell by the time you pick it up?

Fir those that don't like the bread, I'll bet youre being the hoagie style.

You gottaget the 9 grain regular loaf bread and prepare to get your dick hard.

It says free smells on the window. Can anyone clarify wtf that means?

Jimmy Jahones is good, worked at one for a few years and fought a guy inside it...

Back