Your Team Cheats

Every team cheats. Papa Bear Halas used to bitch about scouts from other teams trying to film practices back in the day. It's nothing new.

Even 'deflate gate' was hilarious because we found out that all these QB's liked the football at different psi's and asked people to set them that way -but Brady is the devil for doing it.
DeflateGate was utter rubbish.

DeflateGate was utter rubbish.

Indeed.

And they still win another SB under all that scrutiny. No other team is under the microscope they've been under for years now and it doesn't slow them down. That shit is impressive. That's operating at a different level way above anyone else. It's hilarious.

While I kinda like this site and the idea of it, one of the obvious problems here is they take things like headset tampering and say "all 32 teams do it" while only citing a few teams. So my team is dinged with that cheat, but they never show that my team did it or has even been accused of it.

It's a terrible site. It was created by two butthurt Pats fans who can't take the heat about spygate, and I'm not joking about this.

It's a terrible site. It was created by two butthurt Pats fans who can't take the heat about spygate, and I'm not joking about this.
To troll butthurt Patriot haters who can't cope with their evidence, and so attack them personally instead.

They forgot to use the scale where everything counts 1000x more/ppl pretend to care 1000x more when its the Pats doing it.

lol ppl need something to grasp on to.

To troll butthurt Patriot haters who can't cope with their evidence, and so attack them personally instead.

lol. The generic Patriot fans don't know how to troll. They are on the receiving end of so much trolling because they don't understand how trolling works. They make it too easy to troll them. They're too defensive and whiny. Apparently you're not even a Pats fan, and look at this hilarious mess you've created about the Pats in this thread.

They cheated. They went beyond "just taping signals". They stole playbooks, playsheets, tampered with opponent headsets by distorting audio, relayed information to Brady based off of stolen playsheets, video taped opponent practices, and probably a shit load more. Everyone moved on and forgot about it. EXCEPT Patriots fans. They are the ones still bringing it up and dishing out the constant reminder that their team is scum. Look at how much it bugs the shit out of you, and you're not even a Patriots fan. Weird. Thanks for bringing this up and reminding us what scum they are. We almost forgot.

I'm not even surprised the Broncans too the list. Truly the worst franch in all of sports.

I don't really give a shit about deflate gate but it is hilarious Pats fans act like it never happened when the fucking guy was called "The Deflater" over text, I mean come on lol.

This is very sad. The lengths Patriot fans go to...

Which is the argument that stupid people ALWAYS make when they don't have an actual argument to rebut what is presented: straight to ad hominem. Why are they stupid? Because they're inherently biased, too. Predicating your argument on bias when you have your own is pointless because ultimately all it serves to effect is ad hominem against oneself.

Are you a stupid person? Did you stupidly buy into Spygate last year because of your bias? That's okay. Happens to us all. It's the smart people who will realize that it's time to course correct. It's already become one of the great running jokes of sporting injustice waged as a wag-the-dog affair of political convenience for the league's commissioner, and the rest of the NFL's front office. Nobody look at Ray Rice behind the curtain! Look at how tough we are on Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson!! Hell, Bill Nye owned himself in a scientifically inaccurate diatribe on this very subject (probably for no other reason than because Brady and Belichik were known Trump supporters, and Nye has difficulty with controlling his own political...wait for it....bias).

I don't know why so many NFL fans can't seem to handle the Patriot's undeniable greatness and (legitimate, fair) domination over the league, but for some reason, many can't.

My biggest gripe is their owner is smug as fuck and Tom Brady is overrated as hell. Dude has the GOAT head coach and people think it's just Brady doing the work. You could put Blake Bortles in a Pats uniform and they'd contend for the damn Superbowl. Belichick has one of the best defensive minds the game has ever seen and recruits players who can play multiple styles and he finds great success with guys. He makes very good guys look great and mediocre players look good because of his coaching. He's great at finding assistant coaches and ever since he went to the super bowl the first time he's had the ability to tell people to walk if they don't like it. Pats fans are just annoying cunts who don't know shit about football. Granted most fans don't know shit about football but they're unbearable because of the success they've had.

These fans think the Pats having a shot is some sort of task that's impossible to deal with. The only team that they had to worry about in 15 years is the fucking Jets for two or three seasons. Seriously, that division is so fucking whack I can't believe at how much instability isn't looked at when it comes to Patriots success.

Chargers don't cheat
they're too shitty and/or incompetent to even try IMO

FFS they were having blacked out games in the prime LT/Gates/Rivers era

Tbf I would have stopped watching the Chargers when they drafted Rivers to replace Brees. That franchise has been dog shit and Rivers is part of the reason why along with Spanos.

I like how half of them teams weren't even punished for the ones listed, and ton are one's they've just considered "league wide" so included everyone, and then they counted each individual time a player has been suspended for PED's.

It's a #s game from some pretty upset Pat's fans

My biggest gripe is their owner is smug as fuck and Tom Brady is overrated as hell. Dude has the GOAT head coach and people think it's just Brady doing the work. You could put Blake Bortles in a Pats uniform and they'd contend for the damn Superbowl. Belichick has one of the best defensive minds the game has ever seen and recruits players who can play multiple styles and he finds great success with guys. He makes very good guys look great and mediocre players look good because of his coaching. He's great at finding assistant coaches and ever since he went to the super bowl the first time he's had the ability to tell people to walk if they don't like it. Pats fans are just annoying cunts who don't know shit about football. Granted most fans don't know shit about football but they're unbearable because of the success they've had.

These fans think the Pats having a shot is some sort of task that's impossible to deal with. The only team that they had to worry about in 15 years is the fucking Jets for two or three seasons. Seriously, that division is so fucking whack I can't believe at how much instability isn't looked at when it comes to Patriots success.

Tbf I would have stopped watching the Chargers when they drafted Rivers to replace Brees. That franchise has been dog shit and Rivers is part of the reason why along with Spanos.

Duuuuude

Skip Bayless posts on Sherdog?

uh what?

do you remember Brees on SD? he wasn't a stud, blew a yoff game against the Jets (twice IIRC) and had an injured shoulder when he signed w/ NO

uh what?

do you remember Brees on SD? he wasn't a stud, blew a yoff game against the Jets (twice IIRC) and had an injured shoulder when he signed w/ NO

Are you aware I'm in favor of Brees?

Management didn't like Brees or Schottenheimer and drafted Eli and got Rivers. They wanted to replace Brees because he had a rough start with shitty talent around him for the most part. You don't draft a QB that high if you're gonna keep the one you have.

Way to refute my facts by calling me someone whos a joke. Must be a Pats fan butthurt over solid reasoning.

No, you're absolutely right. BB just forced all those Tom Brady TD's through sheer will and determination.

There's a few divisions that are weak. You know what solves that? The Playoffs. I'm not totally sure, I didn't like research it or anything, but I think Brady has a few playoff wins at least

Patriots are the best , Tom Brady is GOAT it's not debatable
<GinJuice>

Back