Your Team Cheats

I don't give 2 phucks about who cheats in the NFL. I knew kids in High School that were juicing on the Football team and are coach was damn sure willing to do anything to win. I can only imagine what NFL players and coaches are willing to do with $$ millions of dollars at stake.

Suck for Luck was genius. Perfect timing. Great acquisition.

More like Sucks for Luck. He went to the only org that can compete with the Browns for being the absolute WORST.

Luck's career is being wasted.

It's apparent that you failed to notice that they didn't assign any points for those generalized categories. That didn't contribute to cheat ranking.

More pointless ad hominem. Who cares? The bottom of the page literally has this tagline:

© Your Team Cheats, the leader in troll control since 2015.
This site is dedicated to NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations
intern Roger Goodell and the divisive NFL culture that he has successfully created. #FireGoodell

Sherlock Holmes wasn't required to crack this case.

Again, this is irrelevant. The proof is in the pudding. It's hilarious to watch guys who immerse themselves in sports media, and who have soaked up these media and fan-generated hysterical narratives, struggle and fight against objective citation of NFL franchise malfeasance; emotionally driven anecdote always succumbs to measured study. The most powerful correlation one might notice with their Top 10, if we're arbitrarily observing correlation, is that the Top 10 is dominated by more successful, wealthy, and larger market franchises while the Bottom 10 are more populated by less successful, poorer, smaller market franchises.

So you're admitting that the website is basically bogus with "the literal tagline" "the leader in troll control since 2015"

And you're against questioning the credibility of the writers when they literally claim themselves to be trolls?

To the average Patriots hater, they gobbled up every bit of bullshit without verifying if it was true:

lol.

j7yr6e.jpg

That was one Google away, dude. One Google away. You people just make shit up and believe every rumor that heads your way.

I'm so glad I created this thread. If I hadn't, that wouldn't be on full display, here.

You just cited the Boston Herald. Total bias and FAKE NEWS. You're also citing a website created by whiny Pats fans to be a credible source. CNN has got to be next, amirite?

When you come home to trash strewn about, nobody was home but the dog, and the dog is quivering in the corner just like the low-level Pats employees that did all the dirty work after they were busted, yeah, it's not total "proof", but uhh... you know exactly what the fuck happened.

I'm a Niners fan. I also hate Trump. In terms of bias, I am in an unassailable position in this thread.

Just because you are a 49ers fan doesn't mean you are exempt from being biased in this scenario. You have to be biased in some form if you're going to dismiss New England after all the shit they were busted doing. What they did is indefensible. They compromised the game of football like no team in NFL history. There is no getting around that.

its pretty stupid. I just looked at the lions and there first example was Suh was dirty. ok, so he committed penalties and was penalized. they might as well say that every team that commits a holding penalty cheats. offsides? your team are cheaters!

http://yourteamcheats.com/
Don't really have anything to say to set this up rather than to point out this is why I don't get caught up in anti-Patriot hysterics.
I just checked my old home team and they have zero actual cheats. That was the one thing that kept me their fan but they left SD so fuck them.

I don't give 2 phucks about who cheats in the NFL. I knew kids in High School that were juicing on the Football team and are coach was damn sure willing to do anything to win. I can only imagine what NFL players and coaches are willing to do with $$ millions of dollars at stake.
My high school coach was giving all the big guys "vitamins" and shots on the regular. And we were a shit team with zero prospects.

It's easy.

People love to shit on the Patriots because they've been the cream of the crop going on 15 or 16 years when Brady won his first Superbowl. It's the same for the Yankees. Love or hate them because they're good.

I mean who gives a fuck about Jets? Even if they do cheat, they still suck. So they suck at football and at cheating.

I remember when Atlanta got fined a few years ago for pumping in crowd noise. No one cared. Why? Because they're the Falcons and always somehow choke seasons away in the end. It's not fun hating teams that always lose when it matters.

Hating the Cowboys in the late 90's was a thing, though not so much now because they've pretty much sucked since Johnson was fired. These days, people make fun of the Cowboys because of Jerry and the losing, but it's not the same as the hatred from their glory days. People like Dak now and even Elliott, let them win a few Superbowls and that hatred will make a rapid return.

Same goes for the Raiders in the 80's. They were dirty players and hated, but they were good. It was fun to hate the Raiders. It's not fun to hate a team when they constantly lose or even worse... are mediocre and middle of the pack. My hatred for the Raiders goes deep from my childhood days in the 70's/80's. Every game against them mattered because they were so good. Not so much anymore.... People even seem to like the Raiders now.

Pats fans need to learn to embrace the hate. It's a good thing. No one hated or even cared about them prior to Brady and Bilichick. There's nothing worse than being irrelevant

So you're admitting that the website is basically bogus with "the literal tagline" "the leader in troll control since 2015"

And you're against questioning the credibility of the writers when they literally claim themselves to be trolls?
I'm demanding that the objective data be addressed. Postmodernist logic (the type you're using) dictates that no source is unbiased, so pointing to bias is infinitely pointless, and futile.

Do you understand that?

Chargers don't cheat
they're too shitty and/or incompetent to even try IMO

FFS they were having blacked out games in the prime LT/Gates/Rivers era

I'm a Niners fan. I also hate Trump. In terms of bias, I am in an unassailable position in this thread.

To the average Patriots hater, they gobbled up every bit of bullshit without verifying if it was true:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1061258-fired-up-setting-the-record-straight-on-spygate

That was one Google away, dude. One Google away. You people just make shit up and believe every rumor that heads your way.

I'm so glad I created this thread. If I hadn't, that wouldn't be on full display, here.
Niner fans unite!!!

I live in Denver, and Alfred Williams & Mark Schlereth regularly and openly admit (on the radio) that their team cheated during their super bowl run :)

Spygate? Deflategate? Who cares, gimme a break. When you look at the details you realize how trivial even spygate was. You're allowed to film from here, but not there. Seriously WGAF gimme a break. Use a fucking zoom lens and you're cool? Riiiight.

Anyways it's a good website. If you don't like it, then check their facts on your own to make a counter argument.

Funny that the Jets are the team that cheats the most.

How bad do you suck if you cheat and still can't win?

And the Cardinals are the most honest team. Maybe they're named after the catholic title, and not the bird... On second thought, that would probably make them less honest.

Every team cheats. Papa Bear Halas used to bitch about scouts from other teams trying to film practices back in the day. It's nothing new.

Even 'deflate gate' was hilarious because we found out that all these QB's liked the football at different psi's and asked people to set them that way -but Brady is the devil for doing it.

At Gillette Stadium, the scrambling and jamming of the opponents' coach-to-quarterback radio line occurred so often that one team asked a league official to sit in the coaches' box during the game and wait for it to happen. Sure enough, on key third downs and crucial moments, the headset went out. During games

While I kinda like this site and the idea of it, one of the obvious problems here is they take things like headset tampering and say "all 32 teams do it" while only citing a few teams. So my team is dinged with that cheat, but they never show that my team did it or has even been accused of it.

Back