• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your tattoos

Used to be a journalist with a tattoo magazine around 10 years back and covered quite a few conventions. I've probably seen almost every kind of extreme tattooing there is, and I find it gets to be a problem because tattoo enthusiasts get together and normalise it - spurring each other to get more done, until it gets way too extreme for their own good. And im talking people who arent in the tattoo industry and need to have regular careers.
I know a guy that covered his entire face, and even with a degree from a prestigious university, he cannot find a regular professional career - last i learnt he was working as a bartender.

I have around 40 hours of work done myself. But i was mindful to get those in areas that could be covered up.
I've always made sure to have my tats coverable, although I do have one on my hand now. I'm near retirement, so the need for promotion is over.

I really am amazed at some of the Art I'm seeing. I'm too much of a perfectionist to ever risk getting one of my own though. If the artist made any mistakes or it wasn't perfectly straight I'd obsess on it and regret it for the rest of my life. It's not like you can erase it and do it over...
You'd be surprised just how effective laser removal is nowadays. I'm thinking about getting one removed to start a fresh sleeve without having to do a cover up.

And a YUGE!! shout out to @TARTARA for the animated avatar gift. Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

I've always made sure to have my tats coverable, although I do have one on my hand now. I'm near retirement, so the need for promotion is over.

You'd be surprised just how effective laser removal is nowadays. I'm thinking about getting one removed to start a fresh sleeve without having to do a cover up.

And a YUGE!! shout out to @TARTARA for the animated avatar gift. Thank you so much. Much appreciated.
Nothing at all man, it's my pleasure ... !
Thank you very much
Have a good one, Yeeew !

If anyone wants anything... he can hit me up with a PM ... !?

No tattoos here. I am currently on a very high horse. In case you are wondering, my gaze rests easily at a downward angle at the rest of you. Shame on you.

All good if you don't have a career to worry about. But one on the hand is pretty tame and these days, it's really not a big deal. The people I refer to are those that get their faces and necks tattooed, and substantially too. And that's not all of it, when they get done with extreme tattooing, some of them move on to implants and serious piercings and that's where it starts to really get freaky.

Back