Your tattoos

By my AV you know I love Giger. I just think you would need to be on another level to ink something so complex with mostly darker tones. When I do find a guy that I trust I will finally get an Iron Maiden "Eddie" tattoo. I see some really great ones at the shows I go to. My biggest issue would be which Eddie. So many cool ones.
cbbd953c770ae549e76e0c7f7b4ee6a9.jpg

940cb8ce8afde4e65248220e25060af9.jpg
Always loved good Eddie art.

My favs are
Power Slave
il_794xN.3440770080_b0fk.jpg

and Aces High
Aces_High_%28Iron_Maiden_single_-_cover_art%29.jpg

No judgment on those who have tattoos. I don't have any. I couldn't fathom having something on me that was more or less permanent. I feel like my opinion toward it would change at some point, and when that happened, I'd wish I didn't have anymore.

Or maybe I just have issues committing to things lol.

Sounds like commitment issues sir lol, but I definitely understand where you're coming from because I don't have any either :)

I have a small X on my hand, but that was homemade at 15 years old.

My only tattoo is a muay thai tattoo on my shoulder.

Just here to see who has tattoos and who complains about being poor in other threads

I like them as *an art...
but never had and never will...
QWkVrh5.jpeg

Last edited:
Used to be a journalist with a tattoo magazine around 10 years back and covered quite a few conventions. I've probably seen almost every kind of extreme tattooing there is, and I find it gets to be a problem because tattoo enthusiasts get together and normalise it - spurring each other to get more done, until it gets way too extreme for their own good. And im talking people who arent in the tattoo industry and need to have regular careers.
I know a guy that covered his entire face, and even with a degree from a prestigious university, he cannot find a regular professional career - last i learnt he was working as a bartender.

I have around 40 hours of work done myself. But i was mindful to get those in areas that could be covered up.

My right forearm is covered.. Upper right arm has a huge piece

My left calf has a nice sized piece

The back of my neck i got a palmish sized piece

And then the gigantor... My whole neck and throat is covered

Next few sessions will go like this (maybe not in this order) left leg right side of calf, left inner forarm, huge back piece, inner right bicep

Back