• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your tattoos

I got some tats, left upper arm that goes into my left pec and then my entire back which I got done a couple years ago

View attachment 916418

I personally would never get anything on my neck or hands though.

That back piece is tight like my sister used to be lol.

All jokes aside that's a fuckin badass piece sir, it's one to be proud of.

That back piece is tight like my sister used to be lol.

All jokes aside that's a fuckin badass piece sir, it's one to be proud of.

Much appreciated!

I wish I had a tight little sister too ;) ;)

Of course . I guess I'm just curious about why humans do this. It seems like a mania. Is this what separates us from other mammals? Liberation via mutilation? Don't get me wrong I've seen awesome tats and I've seen meaningful tats it's just seems base level pro primate to me. Not quantum.

I have bipolar disorder, and I've had my tattoos done during a hypomanic episode. I feel triggered.

Kidding. I have tattoos of phrases on my forearms in various fonts. They look cool, and stand as a reminder of who I was/still am as an individual. It's all part of my personal history that I can't remove even if they don't reflect my personality anymore.

That being said, I'm glad I didn't get any tattoos representing hateful imagery or speech in my youth...lol

I have bipolar disorder, and I've had my tattoos done during a hypomanic episode. I feel triggered.

Kidding. I have tattoos of phrases on my forearms in various fonts. They look cool, and stand as a reminder of who I was/still am as an individual. It's all part of my personal history that I can't remove even if they don't reflect my personality anymore.

That being said, I'm glad I didn't get any tattoos representing hateful imagery or speech in my youth...lol

I got a tat of a hundred dollar bill on my cock so I can watch my money grow lol.

Kidding obviously....still funny though sir lol.

I got a tat of a hundred dollar bill on my cock so I can watch my money grow.

sharktank-mark-cuban.gif

As a tailor i have
“Britches get stitches” in olde ingles across my throat

Im sure you seen the video of me on here, @fingercuffs and despite what I look like I never got tatted up surprisingly enough.

I mean outside of a small "X" on my hand and an exes initials on my calf lol.

As a tailor i have
“Britches get stitches” in olde ingles across my throat

Stfu, Really lol?

If true I was always fascinated by the guy Tony that has fit my suits for me.
He's a complete old school pro, good dude.

I got a tat of a hundred dollar bill on my cock so I can watch my money grow lol.

Kidding obviously....still funny though sir lol.

Food for thought. How does one get a tattoo on their penis? Do you have it done while you're erect or while you're flaccid?

If you have it done while you're flaccid, then it's going to look weird when it gets erect - the colors are going to fade away like an overinflated balloon.

But if you have it done while erect, then the colors are going to look very saturated while deflated...

These are questions that need to be asked.

Stfu, Really lol?

If true I was always fascinated by the guy Tony that has fit my suits for me.
He's a complete old school pro, good dude.
Is he really old school?
If aint cupping the huevos and brushing the shaft you aint getting a real fittin

Food for thought. How does one get a tattoo on their penis? Do you have it done while you're erect or while you're flaccid?

If you have it done while you're flaccid, then it's going to look weird when it gets erect - the colors are going to fade away like an overinflated balloon.

But if you have it done while erect, then the colors are going to look very saturated while deflated...

These are questions that need to be asked.
Like a mad magazine fold out piece

Back