Your reactions when Volk escaped those 3rd round subs.

Prologue

KB skills, BJJ skills, TKD skills...
@red
Reaction score
When he escaped the guillotine.

wtf-omg.gif

Then when he escaped that triangle.

JovialComplicatedBeauceron-size_restricted.gif

By God! What a barnburner!

artworks-000065376160-nylos9-t500x500.jpg

I wasn't all that surprised at all. Those subs looked weak to me, and like Ortega said, Volk's neck is like a tree trunk. He is un-submittable. Ortega had good positioning on those subs per usual, but they weren't in that deep, and they didn't look very forceful.

I was having a heart attack in my living room, was bad for my health!

I wasn't all that surprised at all. Those subs looked weak to me, and like Ortega said, Volk's neck is like a tree trunk. He is un-submittable. Ortega had good positioning on those subs per usual, but they weren't in that deep, and they didn't look very forceful.

Considering his head was turning purple, he was gurgling, and was floundering around like a fish on dry land I’d say you’re really underselling it here.

Considering his head was turning purple, he was gurgling, and was floundering around like a fish on dry land I’d say you’re really underselling it here.

I mean, his blood was pumping & he was breathing hard as he was in the midst of an intense fight. I just didn't see those submissions sticking long-term, and I was right. Volk eventually chilled out, Ortega weakened, and Volk countered with extreme force both times.

I get that they were dramatic sub attempts considering when & how they occurred, I just wasn't sold on either of them taking Volk out. He's too physically powerful

Back