Your reaction when Till cleans Woodley’s chin out...

look at the size difference of their arms, I'll be more surprised if the LHW Till of the Wonderboy fight can make weight
oie_noyqGBbOgSEt.jpg

<bball2>
We will be trading a boring fighter for a guy who refuses to spend time with his kids and be a father.

{<redford}

Unfortunately, it is going to be a 1st round tko for Woodley. This is a potential mismatch.

Well depends how beautiful the finish is and how it led to it.

That’s pretty much how I think about hypothetical finishes.

Maybe it could be similar preying against cornered Woodley like in the Woodley vs. MacDonald fight but then BOOM Till tags him well. That’s a scenario I think is very possible.

More like your reaction when Till misses weight again

I really want Till to win, but he has said multiple times himself "People think I have a ground game, but mate I don't it's shit." If you don't believe me watch his new little documentary on youtube. I have no idea how he would even handle the fact that Woodley could wrestlefuck him the whole fight and then lose by submission. He supposedly has somewhat of a background in Luta Livre, which would be helpful, but I just don't see that happening. The only way I see him winning is if he is somehow able to convince Woodley to keep it standing. Thoughts?

Since when does Woodley use his wrestling anymore?
He has 1 Takedown landed in his past 7 fights.
Yeah, but wouldn't you think he would notice and gameplan? Till clearly says his ground game is shit and even though he's one of my favorite fighters he clearly just says whatever the fuck comes to his brain first haha

Another good few months of weight cutting related discussions here.

Is “cleans his chin out” an actual expression?

I think this is the first time I'll be going for Woodley.

The only IF is the weight.

If they fight, Till will beat him silly. The size difference is just too much.

i hope woodley misses weight

and till dosnt take the fight

The belts are meaningless now, I don't care for number one booshyt

Back