Your reaction when Till cleans Woodley’s chin out...

My reaction when Till cleans Woodleys fridge out...
m79w1De.gif

Till doesn’t throw enough to bother Woodley. Fight will be fucking atrocious

I’ll say I told you so. That’s my reaction.

Till by knockout

Statistics in MMA are useless mostly and you fucking know it
Woodley ain't about to shoot on demian Maia is he?
Woodley doesn't need to shoot on wonderboy either, complete waste of energy given that he trains with Weidman every day

But oh! A European striker that got lay on by nick dalby? Yeah sure Tyron will bang it out with him

You know all that though
You're just making me type!!!!!
It's a statistic that shows you how little Tyron uses his wrestling, and your point is moot considering Tyron landed his only takedown in 7 fights against Wonderboy and held him down for the majority of the round.

You're just bitter and blinded by your bias.

I really want Till to win, but he has said multiple times himself "People think I have a ground game, but mate I don't it's shit." If you don't believe me watch his new little documentary on youtube. I have no idea how he would even handle the fact that Woodley could wrestlefuck him the whole fight and then lose by submission. He supposedly has somewhat of a background in Luta Livre, which would be helpful, but I just don't see that happening. The only way I see him winning is if he is somehow able to convince Woodley to keep it standing. Thoughts?

His huge size advantage he has at 170 helps him offset his lack of grappling skills.

Or he could just be saying that but in reality he has a good ground game. Misdirecting info.

Till be on the hunt for personal hygene and the erradication of Pseudofolliculitis barbae

Yep, calling a professional fighter "coward" is way too retarded... That tell us enough about you.
You can find all the mental gymnastics you want to justify that stupid comment, including the one that you just mentioned and still sounds stupid.

And of course, I know you're hanging with the idea that Till missed weigh recently, thinking that he will do it again... Well, let me tell you that as long as a fighter make weigh, you got nothing but eat all your words... Dummy.

I mean you could say the thing about purposefully never seeing his 4 year old child makes him a coward, I'm not saying it, but one could.

Ive never wanted a champ to lose a belt more in all my history of watching this sport. Last time it was johnny hendricks and even though he got robbed it felt so right.

It's a statistic that shows you how little Tyron uses his wrestling, and your point is moot considering Tyron landed his only takedown in 7 fights against Wonderboy and held him down for the majority of the round.

You're just bitter and blinded by your bias.

Hey I'm never bitter

I'd be happy for any change, T-whine is a terrible champ in and out of the cage.

Darren Till gets a lot of hype...

He barely beat Wonderboy without a real weightcut (or cheating as Joe Rogan called it)
Different judges he would have lost that fight

I hope Till wins, woodley is from my home town so I tend to root for him but he has been bugging me lately with the race baiting and even tho he is a killer WAY too many of his fights have been snooze fests.

There are a ton of good matchups for Till, the only downside to him winning is that he will likely have to move up in weight soon and vacate the title or even miss weight for a title defense and turn it into a shit show.

Not too confident on him winning tho, i'd pick Woodley to win by boring UD, they both have not been exactly exciting recently, also there is the scale thing too.

I really hope Woodley wins, I can't stand him but I really don't like Till

It will be a glorious day watching Till coffin Woodley, the most boring fighter on the roster.

WAR TILL!!!!
I find it stupid to fault Woodley for "boring fights".

he fought Stephen who was very gun-shy, and worse than Woodley. heck, in BOTH fights, woodley at least almost knocked Stephen out, so why do you blame only him?

Then he fought Maia.
yes, I agree he could have been a lot more aggressive, but anyone that knows MMA knows how Maia is dangerous if he takes you down. So he was obviously conservative in his approach.

But Till is a more aggressive version of Stephens, so I do thing it will force Woodley to be aggressive as well.

And I don't know who will win, but I do think it will be a much more interesting fight than the previous ones Woodley had (defending his belts... the others were plenty exciting).

Back