Your reaction when Poirier shrugs off Khabib’s takedowns and keeps the fight standing

giphy.gif

big IF

Attachments

• Taxidrivers_The-Wolf-Of-Wall-Street_Martin-Scorsese-1024x576.jpg
    Taxidrivers_The-Wolf-Of-Wall-Street_Martin-Scorsese-1024x576.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1
I think Portier will shrug off many takedowns. But Khabib just needs one per round in most cases.

IdenticalEdibleHaddock-small.gif

Then after Khabib grinds him against the fence for a few minutes and gets the TD.
twit.gif

I will think like i always do when someone defends a shot. "hes just gonna grab the ankle and start to chain wrestle, i wonder how long he can hold off"

8 minutes later dustin will have that look on his face people get when they realize they cant get khabib off of them lol.

Good strategy by TS, the fight isn't for months.

If Poirier gets his ass kicked, no one will remember this thread.

If Poirier does manage to stuff a lot of take downs even if he loses TS was still "right".

Khabib loses, TS will bump thread instantly and be a prophet.
something @D 1 Wrestler wants but keeps failing lol

Yeah, the guy who got taken down by Anthony Pettis is going to stop Khabib's takedowns

<YeahOKJen>

Manley Porier is not stuffing shit. This will be an easy win for Khabib

Who cares. You didn't finish the thought here let me help.
Your reaction when Poirier shrugs off Khabib’s takedowns and keeps the fight standing and still gets KTFO!

Yes

Hard work

Months to prepare

Wow, Poirier is the first guy to notice that training TDD could be useful against Khabib. Can't wait to see how he fixes in a few months his TDD, that has been mediocre for ten years.

Back