Your reaction when Dillashaw dropped Barao in the first

danaohshort.gif

This. The whole room basically did the same thing.

TJ would fuck you up badly

Seriously. Do people not realize that jaw strength really doesn't get better just because you're bigger. If a guy like Dodson can KO little dudes, he can KO big dudes too, especially guys that aren't used to getting hit and will just turtle up as soon as they're punched. My brother is 5'8 (not really, more like 5'7) and when he was younger was probably 175 lb soaking wet, and a little chubby. He beat the shit out of this huge dude in Wisconsin. Guy was 6'3 or 6'4 and swung at him. By brother ducked under and blasted they guy about 8 or 9 times before the guy could react and knocked him the f*ck out. People like to pretend size matters but there are advantages to being smaller in a fight that people don't think about (smaller target and generally faster). I'm not saying Dillashaw could beat up Cain, but he could easily jack up anybody that size that doesn't train or only trains for funzies.

I laughed some because a little guy like that would never be able to drop a guy my size, but he floored Barao with that punch. Every time the tiny guys fight, we laugh here because it's funny to think about it really, how there are guys so small in the UFC that you know they can't hurt you, but there on TV fighting for a UFC belt and starching each other with those punches.

I guess after 9 years on sherdog regular posting gets boring. lol.

Did he get banned for that?

he isnt banned, its part of his AV(or something)

He will never be banned. He is a high quality troll and should be ignored in all circumstances. Even this whole bit of exchanges is getting him off as we speak. It's kind of disgusting and depraved to be honest.

He will never be banned. He is a high quality troll and should be ignored in all circumstances. Even this whole bit of exchanges is getting him off as we speak. It's kind of disgusting and depraved to be honest.

yeah I know, thats why I only answered with a statement, rather than asking if he was serious?

7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.jpg

Proceeded to pace back and forth for the rest of the fight while occasionally mumbling "TJ Killashaw!" amongst a bunch of profanity.

Seriously. Do people not realize that jaw strength really doesn't get better just because you're bigger. If a guy like Dodson can KO little dudes, he can KO big dudes too, especially guys that aren't used to getting hit and will just turtle up as soon as they're punched. My brother is 5'8 (not really, more like 5'7) and when he was younger was probably 175 lb soaking wet, and a little chubby. He beat the shit out of this huge dude in Wisconsin. Guy was 6'3 or 6'4 and swung at him. By brother ducked under and blasted they guy about 8 or 9 times before the guy could react and knocked him the f*ck out. People like to pretend size matters but there are advantages to being smaller in a fight that people don't think about (smaller target and generally faster). I'm not saying Dillashaw could beat up Cain, but he could easily jack up anybody that size that doesn't train or only trains for funzies.

I'll back this, I'm 6'2 and I hate fighting smaller guys. They may not hit AS hard as some bigger guys, but that doesn't matter as they can connect with 3 or 4 shots before you have time to blink.

It's a shame that the majority of Sherdog posters with high post counts rarely start threads, they merely chime in with hopes of disparaging logical discussion. I still have hope for this forum, I was hoping after a few years absence that this forum would have matured a bit.

Thought I had a sure thing with a parlay on DC and Barao. Then TJ knocked him down and I was all like...

1386018353816.gif

My friend:
"Tj gonna drop Renan"

Me:

when_an_overly_confident_girl_at_a_bar_told_me_she_was_going_to_let_me_buy_her_a_drink-86075.gif

--------------
TJ+Dillashaw+Drops+Renan+Barao+UFC+173.gif

--------------
Me and friend:
shocked-o.gif

I got up from the couch and slapped my girlfriend in the ass as I screamed yeahhhhh!!!! and then I almost got beat up by her

When he dropped him.

JZqsu.gif

Then when Barao made it to the end of the round and I thought he could come back.

nervous.gif

Then when he finished him.

anchorman.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back