Your reaction when Dillashaw dropped Barao in the first

tumblr_inline_mn1xgjzPgG1qz4rgp.gif

finisher1.jpg

Utter disbelief in the 1st. I was standing 10 rows back from the cage at the event. When he dropped him in the 5th, I screamed so loud I think I may have given myself a mild stroke. It's hard to remember my name...or how I got home from Vegas.

Seriously. Do people not realize that jaw strength really doesn't get better just because you're bigger. If a guy like Dodson can KO little dudes, he can KO big dudes too, especially guys that aren't used to getting hit and will just turtle up as soon as they're punched. My brother is 5'8 (not really, more like 5'7) and when he was younger was probably 175 lb soaking wet, and a little chubby. He beat the shit out of this huge dude in Wisconsin. Guy was 6'3 or 6'4 and swung at him. By brother ducked under and blasted they guy about 8 or 9 times before the guy could react and knocked him the f*ck out. People like to pretend size matters but there are advantages to being smaller in a fight that people don't think about (smaller target and generally faster). I'm not saying Dillashaw could beat up Cain, but he could easily jack up anybody that size that doesn't train or only trains for funzies.

worst post ive read on sherdog this year

MY vCASH!!!!
0QpiKCi.gif

Me too. I like Barao and Dillashaw but I was rooting more for Barao so my vBet would go through. I lost all my vCash on that event (Burger and Barao)

He will never be banned. He is a high quality troll and should be ignored in all circumstances. Even this whole bit of exchanges is getting him off as we speak. It's kind of disgusting and depraved to be honest.

Lol at high quality. Obvious b8 is obvious.

Though it did make me laugh.

lesnar-fan-o.gif

twas great to see the underdog whoop up a Brazilian

Utter disbelief in the 1st. I was standing 10 rows back from the cage at the event. When he dropped him in the 5th, I screamed so loud I think I may have given myself a mild stroke. It's hard to remember my name...or how I got home from Vegas.

BD1_zpsb00c9ca9.jpg

At that point TJ had hit Barao with a good few solid punches and I was remarking to myself how not only did he look fantastic but was winning up until that point. When he actually dropped Barao I realized that I was watching something special unfold.

Lol at high quality. Obvious b8 is obvious.

Though it did make me laugh.

High quality in that he knows how to get people pissed while never crossing a forum rule to get banned. He knows exactly how to be a dick and get away with it. I prefer funny trolls myself. This guy is just a miserable loser.

Back