• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your reaction if UFC cancels all 2020 events

Name the top ten Bellator fighters and their weight division, without using google. Must be active fighters.
I’m not sure I understand what you mean by top 10, when your question spans across weight divisions.
1. Ryan Bader (HW and LHW champ)
2. Mousasi (MW title vacant, Lovato not active currently)
3. Douglas Lima (WW champ)
4. Patricio Pitbull (FW champ)
5. Ilima-Lei McFarlane (women’s straweight champ)
6. Cyborg (women’s featherweight)
7. Fedor (naming him because he’s my fave, HW obvs)
8. MVP (WW)- not a fave of mine, but worth listing
9. Vadim Nemkov (LHW)
10. Rory MacDonald (WW, still active as far as I know)

theres Koreshkov, Minakov, Tokov, Phil Davis....

I don’t understand the point of your question, tbh.

edit: I realized I said straweight for Ilima-Lei when I meant to say flyweight.

Last edited:
Bellator will be good, looking forward to seeing more mask reveals, Justin McCully hopefully will be back to remove the mask and fight Tito

07c6ca665eea9830fedd61aab5fdc824.gif
Bellator is def bush league compared to UFC, but I was really looking forward to Nemkov vs Bader and Mousasi vs Lima. Those were legit barn burner fights. Sucks :(

Bellator is def bush league compared to UFC, but I was really looking forward to Nemkov vs Bader and Mousasi vs Lima. Those were legit barn burner fights. Sucks :(
Great fights, always been a fan of Lima.. he is fun to watch. Nemkov vs Bader is good.. I also really want to see Minakov vs Bader, Minkaov is one of the best

Great fights, always been a fan of Lima.. he is fun to watch. Nemkov vs Bader is good.. I also really want to see Minakov vs Bader, Minkaov is one of the best
Agree. I didn’t think Minakov looked so great against Kongo, I was really hoping for a better performance. He looked great against Timothy Johnson, for whatever that’s worth. Looked better than “hot prospect” Tyrell Fortune did against Johnson, that’s for sure <45>
I think overall Bellator is not as good a product as UFC, but they do have some good fighters and some great fights here and there. I’ve been to both UFC and Bellator live events, and had a blast at all of them.

Back