• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your reaction if UFC cancels all 2020 events

At this point if I don’t die in 2020 I’ll consider it a successful year.

Not a big deal. A million things to watch than the UFC.

My reaction would be:

"Ah shit, I love MMA and the sport is now basically dead."

If the UFC did that, so would every other organisation and none of them are financially capable of doing it while staying in business.

Stuff that, Watch RIZIN

It's the closest to PRIDE and UFC would have Conor Mcgregor fighting in their Grand Prix to get recognized again

Well its.not danas fault he tried very hard to make it happen. We shpuld all be thankful for him.

or ridicule him for pissing into the face of common sense and worldwide health and safety.

If that's not a cause for concern, then I don't know what is. His either really, really stupid, or he think's he more powerful than he actually is. I think he's both.

Caveat: Not that I give a shit, but he's embarrassing the sport, being the 'figurehead' so to speak.

I'd watch ONE.

Sure, if they get themselves an Australian TV deal. Otherwise I'll just watch the fights they put on YouTube like I do now.
I think they'll find a way to start organizing shows soon though. Don't know how long it will take them to get going once they get the green light.

I gamble on UFC cards for a living. Don't know what I'll do without the UFC for a whole fucking year. I'm praying that the Big Red Goof gets this Fight Island thing up and running soon.

Soyboys won.

For long time only operational will be hospitals, unfortunately. And long time could be couple of years.

XhJaf.gif

I watch Bellator. I’m an MMA fan, not just a UFC fan.
Name the top ten Bellator fighters and their weight division, without using google. Must be active fighters.

I watch Bellator. I’m an MMA fan, not just a UFC fan.

LMAO!! <Lmaoo><45>
That’s exactly how it would feel.
Bellator will be good, looking forward to seeing more mask reveals, Justin McCully hopefully will be back to remove the mask and fight Tito

07c6ca665eea9830fedd61aab5fdc824.gif

Back