Your personal top 3 UFC PPV's in terms of enjoyment?

Man this answer triggered me so much..I will try so hard to attend one,back in the day I wanted to watch affliciton fedor vs tim but I couldnt get a visa...

242 is happening in Dubai, would it be hard to get there from Turkey?

Since I only started watching about a year ago:

229 - conor/khabib, Ferguson/pettis
235 - usman/Woodley, lawyer/askren
238 - cejudo/moraes, Ferguson/cerrone

Special shout out aswell to UFC 221 aswell.

I'm from the UK and I remember being in New York when this was going on, I had NBA tickets but my girlfriend fell ill so we cancelled, I remember sitting in my hotel room and then remembered there was a PPV that evening. I was searching on my phone for sports bars showing the PPV and found one literally the street away from where I was staying.

I remember walking around New York, complete tourist late at night not having a clue where I was going, walking down this dark street when I heard chanting, as I got closer it was Anik's commentary. I remember sititng in this sports bar, 10pm just watching a UFC PPV with a bunch of strangers. It was a great PPV but it definitely holds more fond memories for me because of the atmosphere I was in.

You US guys don't know how good you have it with PPV times.

I remember casually watching MMA

mj-laughing.gif

SOME OF US ADMIT IT.

I remember watching UFC 85 on TV, first real glimpse of UFC and proceeded to tell everyone I met I watched the UFC on Saturday night. What a dick

I salute you for admitting to this horrendous crime.
But did you ever buy a TapouT shirt?

189(although I was pissed when big John kept pushing Rory back while Robbie was still hyped up)

UFC 84 was epic, every fight from prelims too main card was very good, and also the crowd were very loud at that event and it had a great atmosphere.

UFC 49, another amazing event, every fight was amazing!! all amazing finishes and it really flowed.

UFC 100, I loved it, great event, it lived up to the hype for me. I enjoyed it all. it was much better than 200.

In the old events I really loved UFC 6 and UFC Ultimate Ultimate 96, those events were great and so much fun.

I live in Turkiye and its so hard for me to attend an event so can you share what kinda experince to attend an UFC event for a fan??

You get the atmosphere but lose the engagement with the actual fights. It's great to be in a horde of screaming fans, but the tradeoff is that you can barely see what's going on in the cage and tend to watch the big screens above it...in which case you're kind of better off staying at home.

UFC 189
UFC 100
UFC 199

In that order.

Since I only started watching about a year ago:

229 - conor/khabib, Ferguson/pettis
235 - usman/Woodley, lawyer/askren
238 - cejudo/moraes, Ferguson/cerrone

It's rare to see a White Belt that acutally are new to the sport and not some old troll whos account got banned for the 16th time this year.

Welcome to the community!

UFC 202 - 4 memorable KOs, Artem bless, Necktats KO, and Diaz vs McGregor 2.
UFC 189 - Lawler vs Rory 2, nuff said.
UFC 100 - H-bomb, Strawberries, Bones, and I got married that night.

Back